teenage scum attack cyclist in town

Josh you have the attention you need,bedtime now!(wi-fi in this pub) why you so argumentative on the keyboard,& changing a thread into a epic......your words?.......if I was Ian I'd I would simply say the same thread ,but say no keyboard attention EPIC seekers reply......next pub calling M.C.F.C

wilba said:
Josh you have the attention you need,bedtime now!(wi-fi in this pub) why you so argumentative on the keyboard,& changing a thread into a epic......your words?.......if I was Ian I'd I would simply say the same thread ,but say no keyboard attention EPIC seekers reply......next pub calling M.C.F.C

I've seen sense mate and you've spoke complete sense. Thank you.

This is just fucking silly now. Is it CONFIRMED as racist?

If not, good, its little fucks doing what they do

If it is, its still the same thing with a twist.

Either way, they'll be accosted rightly.

I got banged about the face and that a few years ago by nobody special in a town that nobody knows and it hasn't happened to anyone since. Can we all just turn the fucking drama dial down please????

Joycee Banercheck said:
This is just fucking silly now. Is it CONFIRMED as racist?

If not, good, its little fucks doing what they do

If it is, its still the same thing with a twist.

Either way, they'll be accosted rightly.

I got banged about the face and that a few years ago by nobody special in a town that nobody knows and it hasn't happened to anyone since. Can we all just turn the fucking drama dial down please????

I find your tone offensive and may contact my MP about it.

Or I may well not.

I'd love to move to a town that nobody knows.

Taxis home, is the only drawback I can see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.