Tevez arrives in Morecambe !

SWP's back said:
I went to Abersoch today Allan. I have to say it was a let down and no where near as good as Station Caf at Hest Bank.

And there are Welsh people there. Yukky.

Sad comment

Peely is sound, a few off here can vouch for that.
Most have said and thought worse than that over the past few months.
Tevez is a twunt of the highest kind, however I hope he helps us win the League then pisses off to abroad to be someone else's twunt ( then breaks his leg).

Lol I doubt very much ste peel gives a flying fuck what some of the kids say on here and if some of them ever met him they'd soon change their opinion. Or they soon shut up if they did. I'd listen to peely then some of the over reacting cunts on this thread.

allan harper said:
Lol I doubt very much ste peel gives a flying fuck what some of the kids say on here and if some of them ever met him they'd soon change their opinion. Or they soon shut up if they did. I'd listen to peely then some of the over reacting cunts on this thread.

Not sure whether I'm supposed to be impressed, afraid, or both. Regardless, hoping a City player breaks his leg is still shit IMO.

Davs 19 said:
allan harper said:

Not sure whether I'm supposed to be impressed, afraid, or both. Regardless, hoping a City player breaks his leg is still shit IMO.

I couldn't give a fuck what you think to be honest, to call someone a **** behind the safety of your computer makes you more of a bellend then him. Peely was in Munich with me when that little twat refused to play. Right or wrong everyone has an opinion on that fuck wether you like it or not.... Lets not forget that **** refused to get or his arse and play but me peely and a few others managed to get off our arse and go to to Germany..... That's not having a go at you but to call someone a **** just because they hate someone more than you doesn't make them a ****..

I a wait the abuse, off gob shites ( ( 117, seat 460 row y... Good night god bless

Oh and fuck it, he's not a City player, he's a selfish fucking little shit, city players have been busy trying to win the league while that **** has been busy trying to improve his handicap.

allan harper said:
Davs 19 said:
allan harper said:

I couldn't give a fuck what you think to be honest, to call someone a **** behind the safety of your computer makes you more of a bellend then him. Peely was in Munich with me when that little twat refused to play. Right or wrong everyone has an opinion on that fuck wether you like it or not.... Lets not forget that **** refused to get or his arse and play but me peely and a few others managed to get off our arse and go to to Germany..... That's not having a go at you but to call someone a **** just because they hate someone more than you doesn't make them a ****..

I'll tell you what Al, show me the post where I've called Peely a **** and you can have my house. Check my posts out and find one that about Tevez that doesn't show how much I despise him and you can have the wife.

Wishing anyone playing in a City shirt a broken leg is just wrong on so many levels IMO. Sorry you don't agree mate, but not agreeing doesn't make you right. It's about opinions and we've all got them and yours or mine are no more important than anyone else's, Tevez City excepted, obviously

Davs 19 said:
allan harper said:
Davs 19 said:

I'll tell you what Al, show me the post where I've called Peely a **** and you can have my house. Check my posts out and find one that about Tevez that doesn't show how much I despise him and you can have the wife.

Wishing anyone playing in a City shirt a broken leg is just wrong on so many levels IMO. Sorry you don't agree mate, but not agreeing doesn't make you right. It's about opinions and we've all got them and yours or mine are no more important than anyone else's, Tevez City excepted, obviously

As I I said, it wasn't aimed at you it was aimed at the random posts of calling him a ****, I just quoted you because you was the next In line. I'll stand by what I say, Tevez isnt a City player he's a selfish twat... He gets paid to do a job, so from now on if we need him then he should do that job and not be made out to be some savour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.