Tevez arrives in Morecambe !

I bet the young lads learnt so much with a 6-1 thrashing of a League Two reserve and youth side.

Text off my mate

Our reserves looked very good last night fair play to tevez stopped after match to sign autographs shirts and have photos but only with man city fans good on him plus he gave 110% on the pitch.

allan harper said:
SWP's back said:
I went to Abersoch today Allan. I have to say it was a let down and no where near as good as Station Caf at Hest Bank.

And there are Welsh people there. Yukky.

You can't beat the Station mate, I had a nice bike ride along the Canal to Hest Bank the other day, stopped off at the station for a nice lunch.

Bloody expensive cafe that place though,I like that chippy just on main road better !!

danburge82 said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
allan harper said:
He nearly took the wrong turning out of Lancaster.
He must be playing tonight, against the shrimp bastards.

Is he driving the team coach?
He should be. He should be shovelling the horse shit after games have finished and all the fans have gone home. He should also be cleaning my car and shining my shoes.
FFS give it a rest. Your relentless obsession with Tevez is now becoming borng and cringy. Let it go!

meeesh said:
allan harper said:
SWP's back said:
I went to Abersoch today Allan. I have to say it was a let down and no where near as good as Station Caf at Hest Bank.

And there are Welsh people there. Yukky.

You can't beat the Station mate, I had a nice bike ride along the Canal to Hest Bank the other day, stopped off at the station for a nice lunch.

Bloody expensive cafe that place though,I like that chippy just on main road better !!

That chippy looks out of place in Hest Bank !

lee-mcfc said:
Soulboy said:
ryan1985 said:
Fool is a understatement how about absolute prick!!

To be fair, it was only a few weeks ago that the majority on this board shared those sentiments about Tevez!
yep, now everyone licks tevez' rim.
I fucking certainly don't!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.