Tevez interview from Kicker

1st q got me.

So am i going mad or didn't we accept psg's offer but it was his bunch of tossers who could not agree personal terms ?.

Your a fucking dumb wanker Carlos, i can't wait to see you fuck off and be a hassle for some other mugs.

Edit:: Just read the rest, what a ****. So Carlos us wanting "a fee" is what complicates things eh ? who fucking knew ehh fella you fucking tit.

Its been poorly handled from day one and lets be honest from everybody concerned but Tevez has actually done the club a big favour by going back to to Argentina and personally I hope he stays there for the remainder of this season and I believe if wise heads prevail he will.

You have to understand he hasn't wanted to be at the club most likely since he joined.

His kids and ex/wife /wife to be/ whatever / don't like England and neither does he.

He doesn't like our current manager and falls out with every manager he plays under fairly quickly.

He will never have a decent grasp of the English language and while the language of football transends the spoken word to some degree it is very difficult to blend in with other teammates and develop that bond and spirit you require to go well beyond the duties of matchday and develop a winning culture when you struggle to even communicate with them on a basic level.

He is a very talented and tenacious footballer but basically a loner in a team game.

Golf if he has a real flair for hand eye coordination is probably a better challenge for him now because he has enough money to retire from football anyway and live a much higher standard of living I am sure than Tevez's parents did.

mancity1 said:
Its been poorly handled from day one and lets be honest from everybody concerned but Tevez has actually done the club a big favour by going back to to Argentina and personally I hope he stays there for the remainder of this season and I believe if wise heads prevail he will.

You have to understand he hasn't wanted to be at the club most likely since he joined.

His kids and ex/wife /wife to be/ whatever / don't like England and neither does he.

He doesn't like our current manager and falls out with every manager he plays under fairly quickly.

He will never have a decent grasp of the English language and while the language of football transends the spoken word to some degree it is very difficult to blend in with other teammates and develop that bond and spirit you require to go well beyond the duties of matchday and develop a winning culture when you struggle to even communicate with them on a basic level.

He is a very talented and tenacious footballer but basically a loner in a team game.

Golf if he has a real flair for hand eye coordination is probably a better challenge for him now because he has enough money to retire from football anyway and live a much higher standard of living I am sure than Tevez's parents did.
He has never shown any commitment to learn the language. Is Tevez ''intellectually challenged'', perhaps? Or is it that he just can't be arsed? How long has he been in England now; six years anyway (two at WHU, two at the vermin and now two at us) and he still hasn't got enough of the language to get by in everyday life. Compare to to PabZab, who speaks the language perfectly well. Or Mario, or Vinnie (both in England for less time than Tevez). Ridiculous, and it speaks volumes about the guy's lack of commitment to anything, really. Never hangs around at one club for long and didn't show commitment to his wife and beloved kids when he was banging his mistress. He's a grade A prick.

Project said:
A: That’s what complicates everything because they have made it clear they want a transfer fee for me.

How dare they complicate the issue with such a demand as wanting to be paid for giving up an asset they spent tens of millions on.

^ This.

jimharri said:
mancity1 said:

He has never shown any commitment to learn the language. Is Tevez ''intellectually challenged'', perhaps? Or is it that he just can't be arsed? How long has he been in England now; six years anyway (two at WHU, two at the vermin and now two at us) and he still hasn't got enough of the language to get by in everyday life. Compare to to PabZab, who speaks the language perfectly well. Or Mario, or Vinnie (both in England for less time than Tevez). Ridiculous, and it speaks volumes about the guy's lack of commitment to anything, really. Never hangs around at one club for long and didn't show commitment to his wife and beloved kids when he was banging his mistress. He's a grade A prick.

Around 25 per cent ( in South America I would suggest its more ) of blokes cheat on their wives and in football like pop music and other media frenzy professions the figure is a lot higher.

We only hear about the higher profile ones ( unless you know the players personally ) which is not to accept it or that the commitment to ones partner rather than ones member or schlong is something that should be persued for its own sake but when it comes to activities off the field it shouldn't be confused with commitment on the field of battle.

I have said in the past that Tevez understands more English that he lets one believe he actually does but he is both lazy and challenged in that regard especially when it comes to the spoken word as opposed to the understanding of what is spoken to him.

Many people whose parents speak a second language understand the conversation but invariably struggle to hold a conservation of any note in that language themselves.

Its pretty simple with Tevez , if he can get the crumpet he likes , when he likes , spend as much time with the kids without the responsibilities that go with it , know that the side he is playing for regards him as numero uno and relies on him week in week out to do the business as numero uno he is content as whatever the Spanish term is for a pig in shit but even then he never stays committed to anything for long.

Money grabbing twat....

When it all properly kicked off after the Bayern game I wasn't quick to pull the trigger, gave him some credit but the way inwhich he has conducted himself, the excuses he makes, the disrespect he has shown not only to the club, but to fans who have backed him and to the City of Manchester.

The guy has fucked up, and threw any excuse he could find at his mistakes.

He needs to man up, I'd go and play for free in the Championship, pay my own wages, bang in aload of goals until the end of the season, nice little shop window there and be on my way... No he wants to act like a little woman and go play golf most days.

Really has discredited himself.

And to think that some muppets still stick up for this Neanderthal and would actually entertain the thought of him playing in our beloved blue shirt again.

Pass the sick bucket, please.

YCNMIU.

James Ducker @DuckerTheTimes
Carlos Tevez has categorically denied speaking to any journalist about situation at #MCFC and the quotes attributed to him in Kicker

Hmm.........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.