Tevez: Juve tougher than Manchester City

Re: tevez:juve more touhger than manchersta city.

afro2007 said:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2013/07/12/4113347/tevez-juventus-tougher-than-man-city?ICID=HP_BN_11

i believe what tevez is saying and i think the players in here are absolutely lazy to train and perform to the highest level of the game.

But he's not said that has he? He's sucking-up to his new club and fans whilst highlighting the fact that as a new employee he's going to have to work that much harder to establish himself.

The only lazy aspect to this is your ill thought out, sweeping generalisation, suggesting that someone like James Milner could be considered as lazy is just nonsense.

chicagoblues said:
LOL
He was the one who complained about training

Indeed. The guy is a fuckin tosser

"We are at the end of a long season, we have big matches, we are tired but there are still double training sessions, morning and afternoon. Then, the next day, we train for two hours. I do not understand. Said Tevez.

The reason I am overweight and out of condition is because I played in England

He actually said the training was tougher than in England, not City specifically.

lol he didnt even mention city.

1961_vintage said:
afro2007 said:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2013/07/12/4113347/tevez-juventus-tougher-than-man-city?ICID=HP_BN_11

i believe what tevez is saying and i think the players in here are absolutely lazy to train and perform to the highest level of the game.

But he's not said that has he? He's sucking-up to his new club and fans whilst highlighting the fact that as a new employee he's going to have to work that much harder to establish himself.

The only lazy aspect to this is your ill thought out, sweeping generalisation, suggesting that someone like James Milner could be considered as lazy is just nonsense.
He even posted the same crap on another thread.

Citysmith said:
The guy will bag a load of goals this year and be the top scorer in the Italian league, he's still a knob head and I hated the way he slagged off Manchester to the world. It's great

Nah, he won't. Wouldn't be surprised if Balo outscores him in an inferior team.

afro2007 said:

i believe what tevez is saying and i think the players in here are absolutely lazy to train and perform to the highest level of the game, of course we hype players when they don't need that but in Italy u don't get that kind of of hype.i believe we need to start to look at these things as supporters if we really wanna make an impact on Europe.lets make the players work hard enough for the club and the spirit of the game.

Manchersta settee.. ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.