Tevez [Merged]

If he signs today whats going to fill the void in my life were this thread was?

Come on ITN's earn your money I mean WTF are we paying you for!

bluecheese said:
You put your transfer in, your transfer out, in, out, in, out, you fuck your club about, you do the christiano and you change your mind, thats what its all about, oh ronaldo is a wanker, oh ronaldo is a wanker, oh ronaldo is a wanker, knees bent arms stretched dive dive dive

brilliant that

Blue4ever85 said:
bluecheese said:
You put your transfer in, your transfer out, in, out, in, out, you fuck your club about, you do the christiano and you change your mind, thats what its all about, oh ronaldo is a wanker, oh ronaldo is a wanker, oh ronaldo is a wanker, knees bent arms stretched dive dive dive

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! quality mate!

quality

i lost the will to live last night and retired from the bored to my bed for the evening, can anyone confirm, was it reported on talkshite that he would sign today? or was that a WUM?

or where there any other valid post regarding him arriving today? i have a feeling itll be more like monday, if he does.... (a weekend of thinking in store for him, after how he was treated thou i very much doubt he'll sign for stretford, if he has any self pride)

bornblueegg said:
Blue4ever85 said:
bluecheese said:

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! quality mate!

quality

Genious

Morning all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.