Tevez [Merged]

drsqueggy said:
Morning all!

50 pages since I left work to go bodyboarding yesterday, good work!

Would anyone like to sum up whats happened? When I left people were posting what his P.R had said on twitter.

In a nutshell:

tumbleweed.jpg

That about sums up the last 50 pages.

markbmcfc said:
drsqueggy said:
Morning all!

Would anyone like to sum up whats happened? When I left people were posting what his P.R had said on twitter.

In a nutshell:

tumbleweed.jpg

where's Rick in that picture??

nickson71 said:
markbmcfc said:
drsqueggy said:
Morning all!

In a nutshell:

tumbleweed.jpg

where's Rick in that picture??

The answer my friend is blowing in the wind.

Today's Guardian, for what it's worth (ie not much)...

Sir Alex Ferguson has put together a list of potential summer transfer targets as he tries to fill the enormous void created by the imminent £80m transfer of Cristiano Ronaldo to Real Madrid and the ­prospect of Carlos Tevez following the world ­footballer of the year out of Old Trafford.

That leaves Ferguson with the task of replacing the potentially irreplaceable but his priority will be to persuade Tevez, a free agent from 30 June, to resist ­Manchester City's offer of a huge pay rise and a regular first-team place. Tevez has become disillusioned about the way he perceives he has been treated at Old ­Trafford, but Ferguson has broken off from his holiday on several occasions over the last week to contact the Argentina striker. Nonetheless, Tevez is aware that United are trying to sign Valencia and has not received any assurances about playing more regularly if he were to stay.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/jun/11/cristiano-ronaldo-manchester-united-transfer-targets

Pete Spencer was on talksport last night saying that Tevez to rags was a possibility. He has no real contacts about this and was basically doing a bit of self publicity. Word is starting to leak out of City that they have an agreement with Joorabchian and are confident of completing the signing of Tevez. I'm not saying this is nailed on but City are confident.

Biginoil said:
Today's Guardian, for what it's worth (ie not much)...

Sir Alex Ferguson has put together a list of potential summer transfer targets as he tries to fill the enormous void created by the imminent £80m transfer of Cristiano Ronaldo to Real Madrid and the ­prospect of Carlos Tevez following the world ­footballer of the year out of Old Trafford.

That leaves Ferguson with the task of replacing the potentially irreplaceable but his priority will be to persuade Tevez, a free agent from 30 June, to resist ­Manchester City's offer of a huge pay rise and a regular first-team place. Tevez has become disillusioned about the way he perceives he has been treated at Old ­Trafford, but Ferguson has broken off from his holiday on several occasions over the last week to contact the Argentina striker. Nonetheless, Tevez is aware that United are trying to sign Valencia and has not received any assurances about playing more regularly if he were to stay.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/jun/11/cristiano-ronaldo-manchester-united-transfer-targets

So City cant announce anything until July 1st........onto another thread until then...

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
Pete Spencer was on talksport last night saying that Tevez to rags was a possibility. He has no real contacts about this and was basically doing a bit of self publicity. Word is starting to leak out of City that they have an agreement with Joorabchian and are confident of completing the signing of Tevez. I'm not saying this is nailed on but City are confident.
Your ITK right? You knew about barry's medical... so this is good news!?

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
When it comes from you it's good info URG

FUCKIN YES TEVEZ HAS SIGNED WOOHOOOOOOOOO

;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.