Thank You Aleks - (Kolarov's goodbye video)

Do you know what never a fan of kolarov,BUT he was a part of one of the best day's of my life winning the title,at the end of the day he played is part so I'm wishing him all the best alex.

For a so called hard man we never saw him take anyone out or protect a team mate

He had his moments both good and bad and was handsomely rewarded for it

I'm not sad to see him leave, but am amazed that he was with us for seven years

To end on a positive, one of his best moments was the goal line tackle vs the rags in the semi at a real crucial moment when we were buckling
If they'd scored, who knows how history would have panned out
Hard man? Yes. Violent player? No. Took a beating, and just got on with it. Never ran away from a challenge. Top servant.

Good luck Aleks. Didn't pen a message to Zabs cos I felt he shouldn't have left.

Don't think Kola would've left either, but it's clear that the Boo Boys were the first things on his mind! I think they soured his thoughts about our club, so well done, you will never learn!

He will supply Edin with a third of his goal tally, next season.

Glad you're back together, lads!

Forza Kola and Edin!

You deserve much better!

The most decorated left back in the history of MCFC

Speak to any of the staff who work behind the scenes, the tv crew, the Kit men, the receptionists, the restaurant staff, the cleaners.........which player would always say hello to you, which player would never ignore you, which player would always have a laugh, which player would always find five minutes to have a chat with you........................they would all say......Alexander Kolarov.

I find it so sad in his farewell video that he acknowledges that for some fans his departure has not come soon enough. He's up there with the best, Barkas, Pardoe,Little and Donachie. Legend.

Brilliant post. Aleks thanks for being a top bloke and an excellent player for us. You will always be welcomed back to Manchester whenever you come to watch the blues.

All the best to him. I don't think he is the greatest defensive player but he has stayed with us for 7 years and made some key contributions and won various trophies. Deserves to leave with his head held high and to be welcome back any time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.