Thank You, Ilkay Gundogan

Great player at a great price, split opinions at first but Pep knew then what we know now.

Some of his goals have been absolutely vital in defining his tenure as being the most successful period in our whole history.......that fa cup final volley though, on that occasion......fantastic, deserves to be shown again and again.

The timing of his runs into the box, the calm finishes.

Also he seems like a great guy.

Good luck Gundo and thanks for some great memories.

Im sure all of the above has been said in previous posts here, but his legend makes you want to comment.

I never disliked him, no reason to but I did not take to him immediately, that said...

City extra

I hate reading shit like this, City Extra, if your 100% it's from the horse's mouth and you're not, then why write something like that,

The player has earned his choice and if leaving for Barcelona on better terms than City offered then its OK,
Pep said Nobody is Guaranteed first team football and with new players coming in and Phil Foden to good for the bench, Gundogan maybe thought ok I want first-team football Guaranteed every week and and at Barcelona he will have that,

Manchester City board looking after the club are right, we move on and somebody else writes the headlines

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.