Thank you Micah and Good Luck

How he never got more caps when he was in top form is a mystery & must have affected his confidence. No way would he have considered playing in the Olympics if he had got the recognition he deserved or that injury.

Best f luck Micah it was an honour to watch & cheer you. See you back in the blue corner soon.

Thanks for everything Micah, good luck fella.

richards.gif

Sorry, couldn't resist.
Pretty much sums Micah up, full of energy, passion, comedy but no finesse with the ball at his feet.

Micah you were a shining light in dark times and one of the best weve ever produced. Its a heartbreak it didn't work out the way we all wanted it to. Best of luck in your career and I hope to see you in an England jersey again one day

Love that Stony, what a header in the dying seconds. The lad showed a lot of promise earlier on but somewhere a long the line he bulked up and lost his way. I blame the coaches for not calming him down and working on his ball skills. On a side note the atmosphere sounded brilliant in the city end...so noisy and vibrant. It's a far cry from what it's like nowadays :(

Best of luck lad. I've enjoyed watching you over the years. Sorry to see you go Blue

He's at least on par with Sagna.
Can't believe we didn't put him in the squad as one of our HG quota.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.