"Thank you Sir Alex Ferguson" - new blog article

Ric

Administrator
Excellent piece by The Blue Panther on the blog now for your enjoyment:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Blog/index.php/2011/10/25/thank-you-sir-alex-ferguson/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Blog/ind ... -ferguson/</a>

If anyone else fancies contributing an article for the blog, please let me know by PM.

Good piece.

A few managers have come out now and said they have no hope of predicting a line up's, the tactics we will use and even the formation we are playing during the match. A real bonus for us.

I am not so carried away with our wonderfulness to be honest.

We basically won 3-1, plus another 3. It was like United just said oh fuck it, have another 3 at the end.

But prior to that, we played some decent stuff against 10 men, and they managed to get 1 back, with 10 men. (Shame on us.)

I keep reading reviews suggesting it was men against boys, which completely ignores the fact that they passed it around better than we did for 25 minutes. In fact we barely got a look in and I was getting slightly worried.

So yes, in the end we won and won well. And marvellous it is too, ra ra ra. But we were not Barcelona and Barcelona vs Trafford it was not. Some perspective please gentlemen.

Chippy_boy said:

We basically won 3-1, plus another 3. It was like United just said oh fuck it, have another 3 at the end.

But prior to that, we played some decent stuff against 10 men, and they managed to get 1 back, with 10 men. (Shame on us.)

I keep reading reviews suggesting it was men against boys, which completely ignores the fact that they passed it around better than we did for 25 minutes. In fact we barely got a look in and I was getting slightly worried.

So yes, in the end we won and won well. And marvellous it is too, ra ra ra. But we were not Barcelona and Barcelona vs Trafford it was not. Some perspective please gentlemen.

Bloody hell. Some people are never happy !! We battered them , barca would not have beaten em by that score . It was men against boys so get used to it

Chippy_boy said:

To be fair though Arsenal pulled 2 back against ManUre and they had 10 men (majority being youth players) on the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.