"tevez says standards are higher at juventus than man city"

the quote is, he believes the targets fior Juve are higher than man citys

Fuck me they really do hate us don't they

Cheadle Blue said:
Just read the Metro, what a disgrace the rag is

"tevez says standards are higher at juventus than man city"

the quote is, he believes the targets fior Juve are higher than man citys

Fuck me they really do hate us don't they

It just goes to show intelligence was never his strongest point.The target for EVERY club is to win every competition it enters.

tevez didn't smile at all it was boring, i was expecting him to say something controversial but no tevez was classy this time...ohh he said nice things about city too

Cheers carlos, one of the best player I have seen play for us.<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:05 pm --<br /><br />Cheers carlos, one of the best player I have seen play for us.

I think it will be very stupid if City don't replace him with a player with the similar style of play. If they replace him with someone like Gomez then that's a massive gamble.

Aguero has a very similar style of play to Tevez,keeping him fit appears to be the problem.

Damien10 said:
I think it will be very stupid if City don't replace him with a player with the similar style of play. If they replace him with someone like Gomez then that's a massive gamble.

Not sure if i can think of another player who has as much desire and work rate as Tevez so replacing like for like will be near impossible.

paulchapo said:
Aguero has a very similar style of play to Tevez,keeping him fit appears to be the problem.
Yes but at least with Tevez you had somebody similar to Aguero. Because of this Tevez could fit right into the sytem without having that much effect on the team (it would function how it would with Aguero). Now if you go into the new season with say Gomez and Dzeko that to me could be a massive gamble, because if Aguero gets injured, the players i stated have a different style of play to Aguero and it could have a negative effect on team performances and the way the whole team plays.

CELTICRORY said:
Watching his goals there, what a player he was. Does anyone know how many assists he got at City?

For City in Prem:
Games played - 113
Assists - 24
Goals - 58

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.