That’s it, problem solved.

I managed to find it by searching man city hospitality dress code.

The Etihad Stadium Hospitality Dress Code​

At the Etihad Stadium, guests are wanted to feel that ‘warm welcome’ from the staff. The dress code at the Etihad Stadium is smart casual which is great for those in need of an action-packed day. The Etihad Stadium strictly prohibits:

• Tracksuits
  • Caps
  • Shorts
  • Offensive clothing and away tops are strictly prohibited
However, the clothing listed below is acceptable

• Jeans
  • Smart, clean trainers
  • Home jersey tops
Please be aware that these rules do not apply to children under the age of 12 years old.
Thank you. I had no idea about this. I can understand a dress code for the ‘restaurants’, but 1894, 93:20, Ardwick & Joe’s is ridiculous

You should have gone to the press mate, they'd have had a field day.
The irony of it all Blue, was that we spoke to the lad in the wheelchair , and it turned out the wheelchair was temporary due to a football related injury, whereas my son has had various parts of his anatomy removed in several life saving, and changing, operations and is still in and out of hospital on a regular basis.
We should all be aware that wheelchairs, or the lack of them, should never be used as a scale to determine levels of disablement.

If the rules state no shorts, why is everyone having a pop at the poor guy for enforcement the rules? In my world, shorts and corporate simply don't go.

IRO of the changing rooms being closed it is what what is. Your choice to get changed in public.

Sorry to hear about this its not acceptable, I dont want anyone to stop going and can understand your feelings, the club should appologise, dont let anyone stop you going put it down to bad experience, and one idiot.

I think being aware of the dress code would be one of the first things I looked at before going corporate.
Sad story but wholly avoidable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.