"That goal" on....

blueste41

.....8 out of 10 cats.

Sugested as a top 3 sporting moment of last year. Didn't win it but they still showed the whole clip.

Hope a lot of Rags were watching ;-)

It will be repeated on channel 4+1 at 10pm.

blueste41 said:
.....8 out of 10 cats.

Sugested as a top 3 sporting moment of last year. Didn't win it but they still showed the whole clip.

What the fuck possibly beat that?!

loui_mcfc said:
blueste41 said:
.....8 out of 10 cats.

Outside of the football ghetto, there was the small matter of the Olympics and the Tour de France. Irrelevant fripperies I know but not everyone is football-centred I'm afraid.

geoffchall said:
loui_mcfc said:
blueste41 said:
.....8 out of 10 cats.

Outside of the football ghetto, there was the small matter of the Olympics and the Tour de France. Irrelevant fripperies I know but not everyone is football-centred I'm afraid.

Well they need to get their priorities sorted.

geoffchall said:
loui_mcfc said:
blueste41 said:
.....8 out of 10 cats.

Oh, I say; well played sir - genuinely, not sarcastically.

theres definetly an agenda for the olympics, noone actually gives a shit, and the atheltes are all money whores.

Aguero_Element said:
theres definetly an agenda for the olympics, noone actually gives a shit, and the atheltes are all money whores.

29 golds at a cost of £250M. Funny how you never hear complaints about team GB buying third place in the medal table.

loui_mcfc said:
blueste41 said:
.....8 out of 10 cats.

One's gotta be Phil Jones gawking at the scoreboard!

And the other's gotta be Rooney attempting his nonchalant look when the game was clearly up and the Sunderland fans were singing BlueMoon!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
loui_mcfc said:
blueste41 said:
.....8 out of 10 cats.

One's gotta be Phil Jones gawking at the scoreboard!

And the other's gotta be Rooney attempting his nonchalant look when the game was clearly up and the Sunderland fans were singing BlueMoon!

Surely the fat blonde woman suddenly stopping clapping and smiling at the same time was the winner?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.