That rumoured Oasis reunion

I don't think they are sell outs like the roses, Noel and Liam don't need it whereas the roses did, both have got successul solo careers so I can't see why they would do it, Ian Brown was getting divorced and managed to get the roses together to help pay for it.

Why didn’t he get divorced and give her half of not a lot. Then do the tour and he could have kept every penny he earned off the tour to himself ?

Why didn’t he get divorced and give her half of not a lot. Then do the tour and he could have kept every penny he earned off the tour to himself ?
I presume he must have been proper skint and couldn't afford whatever it was gonna cost him to divorce but you make a good point of him doing it the wrong way round.

Not a penny of it from me, if they were playing at the end of my garden I would shut the curtains. They are rubbish
Different strokes for different folks, I thought they were quality. But as a teenager at the time they made it I was bang into that whole scene. I still think the place would be absolutely bouncing

why don't liam take oasis on the road himself get the old guys back together and BINGO

i don't think noel can stop a oasis reunion liam is the main front man and vocals the other band members also guigsy / bonehead from the early years. so i think they could tour under the name oasis without much trouble and i don't think it would be such a tribute act and noel would still get a shit load of money from royalties

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.