That rumoured Oasis reunion

why don't liam take oasis on the road himself get the old guys back together and BINGO

i don't think noel can stop a oasis reunion liam is the main front man and vocals the other band members also guigsy / bonehead from the early years. so i think they could tour under the name oasis without much trouble and i don't think it would be such a tribute act and noel would still get a shit load of money from royalties
Jay Mehler is good enough to adequately cover Noel (aside from looking like a cheap imitation). Think Liam wouldn't want to do it without Noel though, Oasis are Liam and Noel. No offense to Guigsy and Bonehead but 90% of your average music fan would say Oasis is Liam and Noel.

why don't liam take oasis on the road himself get the old guys back together and BINGO

i don't think noel can stop a oasis reunion liam is the main front man and vocals the other band members also guigsy / bonehead from the early years. so i think they could tour under the name oasis without much trouble and i don't think it would be such a tribute act and noel would still get a shit load of money from royalties

Not sure New order would agree with you there. Think it has just cost them a pretty penny to continue using the New Order name.

Have you caught many with that one mate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.