The 9pm train

champ16ns2012 said:
im a bit worried about this now got 4 booked on the 9pm back no reserve if it goes to et whats the chance of getting back in time which station is the best and quickest to get to euston from wembley anyone know is it possible to get a taxi from wembley to euston after the game has anybody done this,now thinking of selling my 4 tickets and driving again as in semi.
If it goes to e t I don't think u would make it and if its pens then forget it

tueartsboots said:
pretty sure if train is rammed, which it will be, reservations are out of the window
The computer will not be working. Places everybody in the same position and thankful just to be on the train.

nicholasjackson said:
i got megabus insurance, could i sell my return ticket at euston as i get into london for extra beer money or do i need to carry all 3 tickets? (man- lon, lon-man and tube)

Is yours a day travelcard? Ours arrived in the post the other day and it just comprises one ticket for each person as well as an extra ticket detailing our reserved seats on the way down.

Could u imagine shit like this happening in any other country in Europe , the rail system is a joke

I have been doing some research about rail travel after the Final !!!
I realise that the 9pm train may well be rather full as it leaves Euston but it is possible to catch the same train at Milton Keynes at 9.45pm.
Train from Wembley Central to Milton Keynes- at present on the timetable it leaves Wembley Central at 8.38pm and costs £21.50. There may be more trains added to the timetable given that it is the Final but if not it still gives plenty of time to celebrate before heading back to the land of milk and honey.
Another alternative is Wembley Stadium (a much better organised station than Central)to Manchester via Birmingham. Arrives in Manchester just after midnight.At the moment single on that journey is £37.40 in advance - but this is scheduled for 19.48. I do know that extra trains run from Wembley Stadium after the match- sorry I can't find details of those extra trains at the moment.
Hopefully this might help- better than Virgin's advice to leave the match early-now where is that particular thread?

We are booked on it reserved seats, if we make it we make it , if we dont we dont, talking about it tuesday night we decided to book in somewhere on outskirts of London if we miss it then go on the piss and make our way back Sunday
We dont give a fuck cause were all pissed up MCFC ok

Booked 10:55am departure from Piccadilly with open return through Trainline thinking I was clever while it was 40 quid (with Tube access included). Now with kickoffgate I don't want to go by train and am trying to flog the card for 25 quid (any takers?) rather than go through the hassle of getting a partial refund (you have to print a page out and send it to Edinburgh with the tickets!).

have heard the comments about the rail system being a joke; THis wouldn't have happened if the FA hadn't pandered to the TV and those watching in America etc.Should be a three pm kick off,end of.

SWSB said:
have heard the comments about the rail system being a joke; THis wouldn't have happened if the FA hadn't pandered to the TV and those watching in America etc.Should be a three pm kick off,end of.
exactly im sure the f a could have sat down and talked to the clubs and reps of supporters and virgin rail and found a way round this instead of just going ahead with the 5-15 kick off without even bothering about anyone else

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.