The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone one willing to lay out cold hard cash on basis of something they read on an internet forum posted by someone they do not know needs to be having a strong word with themselves.

Oh I agree, Ric always says it too and even those with nailed on info would tell you not to do it. Look at Fabian Delph, our best and most solid ITK said it was done and then had to say it caught him off guard when he didnt turn up to do his medical.

But folk come on here and hear stories of people paying for their season ticket thanks to a tip they got on here and get tempted down that rabbit hole.

And yet he's given information to a number of people, myself, Tolm etc and its checked out.... I'm guessing you're one of the guys who lost money?? I don't think it bothers anyone with regards to your opinion, it's how it's delivered, remember it's the Internet!!!

Nah mate, I never gamble. In fact the only two times I was tempted was when you gave me a dm saying Terry(or was it Rooney, I cant remember) & Gerrard were nailed on to sign ;-)

I agree mate, people take the stuff they read on here far, far too seriously. Just look at the flapping after every tweet that says deal done/dead lol.

You haven't upset me at all pal.

I just don't want to see new posters falling for it and losing money like some did before thanks to the supposed insider info.

If you want to come on and speculate and guess, have at it buddy. But posting what you post is misleading.

Anyone can get itk info. I've had 3 occasions in recent years and I'm sat in Dublin with no ties to football. Only last week I had 24 hours of itk stuff about Messi of all people. But heard nothing of any merit other than something fairly obvious, so didn't try and say I did. I got inside info about a friendly game a few hours before it was publicly confirmed last year and passed it on to a few on here. My biggest inside info was during the Dublin Super Cup when I saw Sneijder basically begging for us to sign him and shun his Inter team mates to hang out with our squad for 2 days. I had photos, heard him doing it and had a squad member confirm it to me. But guess what? We never even made a move for the guy.

So these things can swing wildly and you can think you have something solid, but you really, really dont. Acting like you've some illuminati esque secret gets some gullible folk over excited and they can be easily parted from their cash thanks to taking you at your word.

It has happened on here and will continue to no doubt.

You said a few posts back you never claimed to be ITK, then started up again.

Maybe just choose your wording a little better as there's folk on here actually think you have something worth saying.

If I said three names then I am in the know - simple really!

You ave done nothing but slag me off every since you joined, like you have a personal vendetta!

How the Fuck can you lose money by "hey I will have a 100 on city signing three unknown players before the window shuts"

I am not ITK but I am fortunate enough to know many many senior figures at the club and at its offices in Abu Dhabi who have all met me, who have known me for years and who give me snippets!

I do not know you, and to be honest I would not like to ever know you but I will gladly meet you if to do nothing but shut you up and introduce you to my friends!

It is people like you who make great forums like Bluemoon a joke!

I dont usually rise to this shit but you have really pushed by buttons!

Khallas and bye!

Well I'm back from 2 weeks holiday in sunny Spain,not a lot further forward,not even Pogba to the rags yet,which begs the question is Ian Bishops Haircut still sticking to his word......I know he's not signed yet,but just seems a matter of days away now

Anyone one willing to lay out cold hard cash on basis of something they read on an internet forum posted by someone they do not know needs to be having a strong word with themselves.
Love that saying.......use it in work, 'take yourself to a dark corner and have a word with yourself'.

I Don't think things need to get out of hand with the he said she said bullshit personally I only take what a few of people say on here to be to keep me a little excited and the rest with a pinch of salt. We don't have to be a so called ITK to predict that 3 should be done this weekend and seen as the weekends nearly over I won't be loosing any sleep if that yellow bar don't roll across spn tonight. I know I don't post much myself I just enjoy the read but for eg if Pogba joins the rags I wouldn't be running down IBH or Tolmie for having there side of any story I just find it more disappointing to make my way through a 700 plus page forum with 680 pages of drama just to see any slight news of interest if people need the legendary status of becoming an ITK with a lucky post then so be it! anyway sry for the bit of a rant I'll end it there as the pins and needles have gotten the best of me time to flush peace out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.