The battle for 3rd place

Thanks palace.

Right now I can't call it. I have no faith in us to win the big football matches. Thursday is now a big football match.

As long as we don't lose Thursday it should be secure. Tough ask if Silva, Fernandinho, Aguero are out.

Thanks palace.

Right now I can't call it. I have no faith in us to win the big football matches. Thursday is now a big football match.

Which is how I've been feeling for the last two seasons now, we simply can't compete against out major rivals anymore.

This means there's no real hope of winning the league until Pep gets in some seriously good players with a tougher mentality during this summer.

As long as we don't lose Thursday it should be secure. Tough ask if Silva, Fernandinho, Aguero are out.

In what way is it secure? We'd still have to play Palace who are beating all the big teams, Leicester who dicked us the last time we played them, and West Brom who are a pain in the arse to break down. This goes way beyond just beating the rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.