The battle for 3rd place

Leicester and palace will be very dangerous at home, and will be no walk over, boro are fighting for their lives, west brom is a banker for me, watford as well.
Leicester have gone off a cliff since getting knocked out by atletico; Palace are also likely to relax now they are nearly safe

Fat Sam won't let them take it lightly, he will want to turn us over for his bum chum, slur backonface
They could be safe by the end of the weekend assuming they beat Burney and Swansea lose to the rags so I can't seem them playing with the same intensity; that said we must treat every game like a cup final, tired cliché I know but it applies

After a tough and disappointing week I can see Boro being a massive banana skin.

It's the type of game I can see us thinking we can just turn up.

Is it just me or would it not be a bad thing to miss out, we could fully concentrate on the league and domestic cup competition's. As for players won't sign unless we're in champions league I don't buy it PEPs name alone would attract them I'm not that arsed about champions league to be honest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.