The battle for 3rd place

I don't see why we shouldn't be winning our next 4 games.

Palace is our hardest fixture remaining as they probably need 3 more points to secure safety, but the rest are on the beach.

And Leicester? Record against them of recent not so good. I can see us dropping points at home to them and at watford.

"Should be winning next 4 games"

That could just as easily been said about the last 4. Hope the team and manager don't take the same view as Cadds92.

Imo we have little chance of winning our last four games. Our style of play is pedestrian with no runners, we cant shoot on target. We cant break down teams that sit deep and defend in numbers. Our manager continues to experiment with team formations and doesnt pick his strongest side every game. Our most creative player Silva is injured. Our manager takes too long to make substituitions and deal with obvious game problems. Pretty depressing stuff

Imo we have little chance of winning our last four games. Our style of play is pedestrian with no runners, we cant shoot on target. We cant break down teams that sit deep and defend in numbers. Our manager continues to experiment with team formations and doesnt pick his strongest side every game. Our most creative player Silva is injured. Our manager takes too long to make substituitions and deal with obvious game problems. Pretty depressing stuff

Sounds like you're talking about Pellegrini there. Mind you, Pellers did have a trophy in the cabinet by now.

I'm still pretty certain that we'll get a top four finish. I think the league table will look a lot better in a fortnight's time.

The four remaining fixtures are probably against the teams we have most problems with. They are organised, defend in depth and are good at set pieces and with pace on the break.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.