The battle for 3rd place

Looking at the table if our goal is top 4 then a point is a good result tomorrow.

Keeps Arsenal 7 points behind and United 5 behind with us having played a game more. Meaning we can lose at Chelsea and still be in the driving seat.

After the Chelsea game we have a good lineup of fixtures until the end of the season along with a derby at home.
Why settle for a point against a team that is struggling? arsenal are there for the taking, FFS! Why are we so happy to play safe? It is time the players stepped up and took their chances, just look at Liverpool, Stoke, Spurs, all games we drew and should have won. If we had taken just one chance in each of those games, we would be almost neck and neck. If you don't believe, you don't get. I say throw everything at the rest of the season, we have the talent, and only maxi two more FA Cup games as distraction, come on City, we have done it before, and no shame in giving it a go and just missing out.

Why settle for a point against a team that is struggling? arsenal are there for the taking, FFS! Why are we so happy to play safe? It is time the players stepped up and took their chances, just look at Liverpool, Stoke, Spurs, all games we drew and should have won. If we had taken just one chance in each of those games, we would be almost neck and neck. If you don't believe, you don't get. I say throw everything at the rest of the season, we have the talent, and only maxi two more FA Cup games as distraction, come on City, we have done it before, and no shame in giving it a go and just missing out.

Would be nice if we got within shouting distance of Chelsea but we just do enough with the chances we create to achieve that this season.

If we finish top three it will be a pass mark for the season just all things considered.

We need to avoid finishing 4th. United will be going balls deep to win the Thursday night cup. It would be horrible if we finished 4th and didn't qualify because of them.

We need to avoid finishing 4th. United will be going balls deep to win the Thursday night cup. It would be horrible if we finished 4th and didn't qualify because of them.
It would need Leicester to win the champions league as well for that to happen .

You forgot Everton and Middlesboro at home as well.

The gap to Chelsea come next Saturday evening could be three points.

If we win against Arsenal, then I think it's definitely on - one last pop at the title.

United are mediocre but Mourinho will not play dead against them next Sunday.

The Double this season could still be more about what we do in these last 12 games.

If we win against Arsenal, then I think it's definitely on - one last pop at the title.

The Double this season could still be more about what we do in these last 12 games.

Yep like when we won it from 8 points behind I kept believing we still had a chance of winning the title it ain't over till its over.

This isn't your kiss of death at work again is it Tolmie?

The rags have Everton mid week and Sunderland next Saturday

We have Arsenal and Chelsea away, followed by Hull next Sat

The rags are currently on equal games and four points behind us

By next Saturday evening the rags may only be one point behind us with a game in hand

The rags have Everton mid week and Sunderland next Saturday

We have Arsenal and Chelsea away, followed by Hull next Sat

The rags are currently on equal games and four points behind us

By next Saturday evening the rags may only be one point behind us with a game in hand
stop looking down, you'll fall.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.