The battle for 3rd place

The poster I replied to said we were a top six team.

I asked how many weeks we'd spent out of the top four for him to come to that conclusion.

That you didn't read the previous conversation is entirely on you.
There won't be any such thing as a top 6 if the scum get back in the champions league spots, certainly wasn't in 2014/15... Still hoping to see top 18/19/20 in the near future...

Let's see what happens here, but looks like Jose has put all his eggs in the Europa League basket.

tumblr_opebpdF9tm1u5f06vo1_1280.jpg

Id love it if they get spanked tomorrow and again at arsenal,it realy would be funny to see them in the EL next year

We could do with them getting a draw at Arsenal though.

A draw between them two and a win for us against Palace and I think we should be OK then.
I agree wholeheartedly, wouldn't be surprised if mourinho tries to stifle arsenal for a 0-0 just to annoy Wenger lol

PLEASE stop talking about EGGS or the toxic Portuguese will starting talking about making omelettes with out of date Tesco eggs

Id love it if they get spanked tomorrow and again at arsenal,it realy would be funny to see them in the EL next year
Mourinho would not allow wenger to embarrass him. The two despise each other. No way he would let arse beat his team easily.

Arsenal frequently roll over for this load of crap, whatever team they put out. I wouldn't be surprised if they beat Arsenal on aggression alone.
And I don't think Palace is an easy game at all right now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.