The battle for 4th place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we blew it in November when we drew 0-0 with Villa ( yes that shite side who have just been relegated) and Liverpool at home when we were made to look shite.

Oh don't get me wrong there has been some absolute shite this season. However, that Leicester game for me was the key. They thought it they can beat us 3-1 away and deserve it then they can beat anyone and so it has proved. We took them for granted that day and paid the price

Talk about Vardy's ban being extended in the papers now.
They said at the start of the season they'd have bans for diving tbf. However, they also said they'd be retrospective and I've happened to notice that certain players have managed two consecutive games, so that obviously hasn't been the case, ref must have reported him over the aggro then.

Oh don't get me wrong there has been some absolute shite this season. However, that Leicester game for me was the key. They thought it they can beat us 3-1 away and deserve it then they can beat anyone and so it has proved. We took them for granted that day and paid the price

pelligrini pick our slowest C/B against the fastest forwards in the league and kolarov possible our worst full back and then offered them no protection by playing yaya in a midfield defencive 2

pelligrini pick our slowest C/B against the fastest forwards in the league and kolarov possible our worst full back and then offered them no protection by playing yaya in a midfield defencive 2

Wait until you see what this other **** is going to do next season. Sergio will make a great left back, not so sure about Silva and Sterling at centre half though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.