The beginning of the end for Political Correctness

TheMightyQuinn said:
blueinsa said:
I feel a new political movement about to be formed here, one that will change the lives of the British public forever and will resign the current, incumbent pigs we currently have dining out on our expense, to the bin of political history.

I wish......

I wish too but we both know people will continue to bend over and take the full girth of the Global Capitalists as opposed to dare think for themselves.

I'm not claiming to be better than anyone, far from it, I'm just convinced that if I can see the true picture then others surely must at least have the potential they just need to wake up.

The majority can see it but they are just so used to Big Brother running their lives that they dont see any other way.

2p fuel duty this week? why? Who decided upon it? Where is the revenue being spent? Did you ask your elected politician to spend it like that? If not, vote him out!

I could go on forever.

Not very difficult i dont think.

Immaculate Pasta said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I wish too but we both know people will continue to bend over and take the full girth of the Global Capitalists as opposed to dare think for themselves.

I'm not claiming to be better than anyone, far from it, I'm just convinced that if I can see the true picture then others surely must at least have the potential they just need to wake up.

How come you haven't got out there and started a new movement or set up a protest?

Maybe I have? I don't publish every detail of my life on BM believe it or not.

I concede I could do much more, who couldn't? Yet I am happy to have expanded my mind and continue to do so at every opportunity. I have also had the pleasure of attending numerous lectures by great political thinkers and I'm aware that I'm still quite far from where I need to be mentally.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
How come you haven't got out there and started a new movement or set up a protest?

I concede I could do much more, who couldn't? Yet I am happy to have expanded my mind and continue to do so at every opportunity. I have also had the pleasure of attending numerous lectures by great political thinkers and I'm aware that I'm still quite far from where I need to be mentally.

I will vote the TMQ party as long as you make Manchester the captial of England.

Immaculate Pasta said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

I will vote the TMQ party as long as you make Manchester the captial of England.

If the people wish it so......;-)

Immaculate Pasta said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

I'd be pro northern and by definition pro Manchester you can bet but having lived in Edinburgh and visited London on occasion I think we're better off without the hullaballoo that being the capital brings.

I'd make Manchester the capital of Football and culture though and possibly order an assassination on Platini for good measure.

Be careful of what you wish for, my friends.

One extremist party will almost certainly spout another one of an alternative persuasion.

Main stream parties tend to be a broad church, mosque and temple. Liberal democracy goes hand in hand with free market economics. Little chance of those interests ever being overtaken unless you already live a quasi-dictatorship. Decorum pevetns me from listing such countries.

blueinsa said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

The majority can see it but they are just so used to Big Brother running their lives that they dont see any other way.

2p fuel duty this week? why? Who decided upon it? Where is the revenue being spent? Did you ask your elected politician to spend it like that? If not, vote him out!

I could go on forever.

Exactly my point mate.

The smoking ban is a good example of this.

Now, I'm not wanting to debate the rights or wrongs of the ban I can see it has many health benefits for the majority but the way the law was ushered in with no consent from the public was appalling and genuinely frightening. No consent was asked for or given yet the law was passed anyway. That is not democracy and whilst it didn't surprise me one iota it did provide me with a good recent example of the government doing as they see fit.

Same goes for the illegal war, millions protested yet the war is still being fought, pointlessly to this day. A massive waste of lives, money and resources and ironically the heroin trade is still flourishing despite the army now all but controlling the region...conspiracy? Me? Never!

coleridge said:

One extremist party will almost certainly spout another one of an alternative persuasion.

Main stream parties tend to be a broad church, mosque and temple. Liberal democracy goes hand in hand with free market economics. Little chance of those interests ever being overtaken unless you already live a quasi-dictatorship. Decorum pevetns me from listing such countries.

It should not stop millions of people demanding answers from the political and financial elite from around the world, why we are in such a mess, and if we dont like those answers, changing it at the ballot box.

Mandelshon (sp) summed up the state of politics in this country this morning by slating, and quite rightly so, Cameron for saying one thing, but knowing that once in power, he would do the complete opposite and do exactly what labour have done!

It is a closed shop, a gentlemans club and it needs to be broken up imo.

blueinsa said:
coleridge said:

It should not stop millions of people demanding answers from the political and financial elite from around the world, why we are in such a mess, and if we dont like those answers, changing it at the ballot box.

Mandelshon (sp) summed up the state of politics in this country this morning by slating, and quite rightly so, Cameron for saying one thing, but knowing that once in power, he would do the complete opposite and do exactly what labour have done!

It is a closed shop, a gentlemans club and it needs to be broken up imo.

An old boys network is the only way to describe it.

They are all in it together and it never ceases to make me smirk when they defer to an opposition party just like that! If that isn't proof that both parties (there are only 2 after all lets face it) are the same then I don't know what is!

TheMightyQuinn said:
blueinsa said:

I could go on forever.

Exactly my point mate.

The smoking ban is a good example of this.

Now, I'm not wanting to debate the rights or wrongs of the ban I can see it has many health benefits for the majority but the way the law was ushered in with no consent from the public was appalling and genuinely frightening. No consent was asked for or given yet the law was passed anyway. That is not democracy and whilst it didn't surprise me one iota it did provide me with a good recent example of the government doing as they see fit.

Same goes for the illegal war, millions protested yet the war is still being fought, pointlessly to this day. A massive waste of lives, money and resources and ironically the heroin trade is still flourishing despite the army now all but controlling the region...conspiracy? Me? Never!

Dont forget the billions raised in taxes from smokers or the billions made by arms companies around the world.

Smoking and wars are very good for you, especially if your a government or an elected politician with a very, oh so very hush hush directorship with any of the involved companies!

It could never happen like that i hear them cry....you had better believe it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.