The Bluemoon Song Cup 2024 - Page 550 - category ideas.

As I have now bowed out into mid table obscurity can I take this moment to thank Bluehammer for running this it's been great fun mate, hope you do it again with different themes
Yes, I was gutted I missed out on this so it would be great if we a had a Bluemoon Song Cup 2. I only noticed this thread about 60 matches into round 1 but have thoroughly enjoyed it!

Both brilliant tunes, but no members of the beach boys could actually surf, so fuck em.
Having said that, as far as I'm aware neither Simon or garfunkle could box.
But because they didn't make a career out of it, it's s+g for me.

You may say that but don't call Paul Simon a short arse he can can throw a mighty impressive Haymaker. My knee was hurting for days.

Yes, I was gutted I missed out on this so it would be great if we a had a Bluemoon Song Cup 2. I only noticed this thread about 60 matches into round 1 but have thoroughly enjoyed it!
'Kin hell @WickyWain - BH may need a well deserved break after this one.

But yes, maybe a slightly re-shaped with all originally nominated songs being excluded............. ;-)

It's all very exciting the Blue moon song cup and all but I still feel we other more pressing matters that need to be answered away;

@FogBlueInSanFran
1) Which is your favourite song by Jefferson Airplane?

@Mad Eyed Screamer
2) Which gig that you were due to be in attendance for do you regret Morrissey cancelling the most?

@BlueHammer85
3) Which is your favourite Oasis song that The Beatles nabbed?

Kate Bush weirdos fans (I'm joking FFS)
4) What is the greatest quality of the band Rush?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.