The Bluemoon Song Cup 2023 - Champion: @bennyboy // Winning Song: Simon & Garfunkel (The Boxer) P545

It's all very exciting the Blue moon song cup and all but I still feel we other more pressing matters that need to be answered away;

@FogBlueInSanFran
1) Which is your favourite song by Jefferson Airplane?

@Mad Eyed Screamer
2) Which gig that you were due to be in attendance for do you regret Morrissey cancelling the most?

@BlueHammer85
3) Which is your favourite Oasis song that The Beatles nabbed?

Kate Bush weirdos fans (I'm joking FFS)
4) What is the greatest quality of the band Rush?
Boulder, Colorado.
We were inside the venue and I'd just bought a round in, an expensive round. It's announced the gig is off.... we all depart and the rest of them didn't get their round in bar one (of 4)

It's all very exciting the Blue moon song cup and all but I still feel we other more pressing matters that need to be answered away;

@FogBlueInSanFran
1) Which is your favourite song by Jefferson Airplane?

@Mad Eyed Screamer
2) Which gig that you were due to be in attendance for do you regret Morrissey cancelling the most?

@BlueHammer85
3) Which is your favourite Oasis song that The Beatles nabbed?

Kate Bush weirdos fans (I'm joking FFS)
4) What is the greatest quality of the band Rush?

Genuinely can’t think of any Oasis song that sounds remotely like the Beatles.

Nothing against Dylan but I think he has always been somewhat overrated. His song structures are generally poor with a ludicrous approach of verse verse verse verse verse verse chorus verse verse verse verse verse verse verse chorus verse verse verse verse verse verse verse verse verse verse.

Not that much thought for production either.

Lyrically good, however Morrissey is music's greatest ever lyricist.

The Smiths also had arguably the greatest ever guitar player and coolest man on planet Earth.

The Smiths to win, even though HSIN isn't in their top 30 songs.

Did he disclose a reason for his withdrawal?

How far a trip to Colorado?

Bad friends indeed............
He actually walked onto the stage alone, lights went up, said the keyboard player had "just been taken ill" and they were hoping the gig will go ahead after he is looked at.
We stand there another 25 mins and the guitarist comes on (obviously Morrissey had long fucked off) informed the keyboardist is in hospital and the gig is off.

Turned out he had gallstone issues. Next 3 gigs in Dallas, Austin amd San Antonio were cancellled.
I had flown from Tampa to Denver, bus to Boulder and the next day flying to Dallas.....

It was a bit annoying that if it was me, I'd have got the guitarist out and done 4 or 5 acoustic songs and called it a day. Everyone was in the theater, just give is something.... but he trotted out the we are a family and if one is ill then we are all ill....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.