The Boxing thread

The IBO title he won could barely be called a world title.
The reality is he's a piss poor boxer with a lot of heart.
Not sure he spoke that well either hoping to worm his way to the final by bringing up the possibility of Groves injury maybe preventing him from taking part.

That was piss poor of him....and crinheworthy

Groves is a classy fighter always has been and his win was well deserved. I just hope he recovers in time for his final fight. The guy has it all and him and Shane McGugian work great together. Shane is a top top trainer and when he has 1 main guy in his gym he is brilliant with them and focus a lot of attention into them and it is working out great. I honestly think if he fits and ready he is fav to be the winner out right.

Groves is a classy fighter always has been and his win was well deserved. I just hope he recovers in time for his final fight. The guy has it all and him and Shane McGugian work great together. Shane is a top top trainer and when he has 1 main guy in his gym he is brilliant with them and focus a lot of attention into them and it is working out great. I honestly think if he fits and ready he is fav to be the winner out right.

Never seemed to gell with PF for some reason. Pleased for Shane he's got Groves focused again. Great fight but expected more from Jnr, needs to drop down for me now. Bit over the top nas telling him to retire, cudnt take him serious in that 3 piece.

Eubank has stamina, speed and durability. His father had many of the same attributes, though more power and less speed. Both though made basic errors that, for me, are down to poor training. I believe that Jnr needs to find a top quality trainer to continue his development and make the most of his talent.

The bellew & haye press conference is online. Hopefully it's a decent undercard, im sure DH will retire if he loses and he concentrates on his promoting, still think he wins. Good to see Katie Taylor on the Jacobs card.

Fair play, hope you get sorted. I fancy Canelo again but thought GGG won the last fight just. Can see arguments on both sides just hope the judges score it correctly. I reckon it will go 12 again

T Mobile Arena. Vegas baby.

Hotel and flights booked. Fight tickets may be trickier....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.