The Boxing thread

Disgusting....you got that bit reet, fella hobbling about on one leg for 5 rounds...like i said good job bellew was'nt accurate.

Blaming Jimmy Tibbs for what happened to Watson? Disgraceful. You obviously follow boxing to even remember Tibbs was in the corner that night. Should know better

Blaming Jimmy Tibbs for what happened to Watson? Disgraceful. You obviously follow boxing to even remember Tibbs was in the corner that night. Should know better

Yeah....he was screaming at the ref for stopping the fight whilst michael was chucking an eppi...the refs words were 'he's finished Jim and you know it'

Yeah....he was screaming at the ref for stopping the fight whilst michael was chucking an eppi...the refs words were 'he's finished Jim and you know it'

So, despite there being no doctors or ambulance or oxygen ringside, and despite Watson being taken to the wrong hospital, Jimmy Tibbs was the man to blame for Watson's catastrophic and virtually unprecedented injuries? Wow. I literally have no more words to spare discussing this with you. Enjoy the rest of your night

So, despite there being no doctors or ambulance or oxygen ringside, and despite Watson being taken to the wrong hospital, Jimmy Tibbs was the man to blame f

Tibbs the experienced one watched the ref (watched) collect his fighter from his corner and lead him to scratch in the 12th (after the uppercut)....lead him to scratch...all that is pre doctors ambulance blar blar....let the ref lead his fighter to scratch.....wow.....tonight he's on with 5 rounds of hop scotch.

Great stuff, had a fiver on the Scouser just to win at 4's.

A fit Haye would have won easily, Bellew chucked a dozen punches then was knackered.

Joshua could have fought them both on the same night.
Only had 2 quid on but all helps.

Joshua will wipe the floor with either of them

I get really pissed of with all the trash talk in the build up to the fights, at the end of the fight I was sat there watching them fawning over each other and half expecting them to partake in a mutual blow job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.