The Boxing thread

Just like when people belittle Elon Musk or Jose Mourinho, you can’t argue with Tyson Fury’s boxing record. He’s beaten everyone they put in front of him.

Agreeing to fight Usyk is not ducking a fight. He’s clearly suffered a bad injury and it’ll be rescheduled.
Hes also ducked plenty to or wouldnt sign cos timing, contracts werent right for him, hes suffered an injury but the timing is very convenient for him wouldnt u say? To be sparring a couple of weeks out with no headgear is criminally negligent

Just like when people belittle Elon Musk or Jose Mourinho, you can’t argue with Tyson Fury’s boxing record. He’s beaten everyone they put in front of him.

Agreeing to fight Usyk is not ducking a fight. He’s clearly suffered a bad injury and it’ll be rescheduled.
I retract what i said, wearing head gear , maybe just a freak accident, see when the reschedule is

Agree completely on the gloves are off show, he was completely different than usual

Just seems a stretch I think with the cut and the swelling to think it was on purpose but who knows

I just can’t believe he’s scared of Usyk who wasn’t even a concussive puncher at cruiserweight and was pushed all the way by Chisorsa at Heavyweight
He’s been in with Wlad and Wilder and plenty of other fighters who hit much harder than Usyk but I do believe he’s looking more worried about this fight than any other
Maybe he’s just shot and he can’t get his shots of in the gym and knows he can be outboxed by someone as skilful as Usyk

Maybe scared of a loss more than the actual fighter

Tyson took too much time out from boxing for me, When the Ngannou fight happened he was so unfit and took the fight as a WWE show fight and a NO lose fight because he underestimated Ngannou, You could see in the gloves are off video something was not right and Tyson looked like a worried man, there was no over-hyping or showboating it was not him,

Look he would not be the first boxer to duck a fight with a cut or fake injury, maybe because he is way off the pace and the training camp and trainer called him out because he was facing being beaten,

will be very interesting this weekend on social media and youtube, Eddie Hearn will be all over Tyson and calling him a dodgy ball

Tyson took too much time out from boxing for me, When the Ngannou fight happened he was so unfit and took the fight as a WWE show fight and a NO lose fight because he underestimated Ngannou, You could see in the gloves are off video something was not right and Tyson looked like a worried man, there was no over-hyping or showboating it was not him,

Look he would not be the first boxer to duck a fight with a cut or fake injury, maybe because he is way off the pace and the training camp and trainer called him out because he was facing being beaten,

will be very interesting this weekend on social media and youtube, Eddie Hearn will be all over Tyson and calling him a dodgy ball
Eddie Hearn can’t really talk when his own fighter is just as bad. They should have all been forced to fight each other like they do in the UFC years ago

apparently this is the injury, possibly elbow on follow through who knows

all it would take is a punch if you have done a little nick to the eyelid before the training session,
also, that cut looks far too deep when using headgear to stop the thumb going into the eye

Clearly, the bloke isn’t prone to bullshit and hasn’t postponed loads of fights before. Tyson has beaten one great boxer who was about 38 in one of the most boring fights ever. He’s also beat one of the biggest punchers ever a couple of times. A bloke who aside from his power looks like he’s never worn a pair of boxing gloves before.

Fair play to Furey he’s world champion and smashed it out of the park financially. Hardly a haul of fame type record though is it once you look beyond the pantomime?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.