the brave few off to Monaco

Currently in Bruges on the way down. Strasbourg tomorrow. Annecy Tuesday.
in bruges?
i can't resist...

n5edXpZ.gif

giphy.gif

jvJjwB6.gif

giphy.gif

'Kin hell - some people have some brass .
Tuesday via Frankfurt for me - still can't believe I've come from Racing Santander under Mark Hughes (he did us a good turn that season - many fond memories), to this.
A trip to Monaco.
Hope we all have a safe trip, and they remember us for being load and proud as always

Best place is looking like around the market in the old town. Irish bar and a few others .all showing the football.goin tonight to watch the Chelsea game. Will let you know how much a beer later. Last night got a beer .(pint). Not a glass of beer 7.00 euro. A Bacardi.and coke.they charged me 7 euro for the Bacardi an 3euro for the coke. So remember when a bar outside says price.check is it a pint or glass

When you come out of airport. cross the road. And take the number 98 bus .it's 6 euros into nice.around 15/20mins..you can get the bus into Monaco from thre also. Not sure how much.plenty of supermarkets to stock up on the trip to Monaco. Spar next door to our hotel happy days.

fear not the booze ban wont work, most will stock up at the airport or the nearest supermarket, they tried it with spurs but alas only the bars around the port seemed to join in on the ban

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.