The Catwalk

Not got a problem with it. It's for the kids to see their hero's. Football has gone beyond recognition anyway. A bit different to me as a kid waiting for Peter Barnes to get out of his ford cortina, and treading in horse shit.

The worst thing about this is that I couldn't even imagine the rags doing something so shit

Oh they would if they could & it would be called "the ******* walk of fame" or something equally cringeworthy- after a multi million sponsor donation

If you don't like the catwalk just wait until they put a glass tunnel over it and charge us for the privilege!!!

I actually saw the catwalk and didn't think oh shit. I saw a load of kids and men getting to see their heroes. It felt more like a bridge than a catwalk on the night. It did look like the president was arriving. 4 SUV's roll up with a huge commotion then I think Khladoun.
I remember the players warming up in a school gym then getting a mini bus into maine road.

I remember queuing up to collect my ticket at the North Stand ticket office before a game in around 1997 and the whole queue being loudly berated by a fairly worse for wear City fan for paying for our tickets with credit and debit cards, like it heralded the end of the footballing world! I wonder what he thinks about this hugely innovative and ground breaking players' catwalk; assuming he hasn't drank himself to death in the intervening period.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.