The club are expecting people to start queing Friday night!

Ja Salford Blue

Just phoned the ticket office to make sure I can get my ticket on Saturday and they told me they are expecting people to start queing on Friday night, even tho they dont open till 9am on Saturday. They said they have put provisions in place (I assume this means putting up barriers and maybe opening one of them catering vans).

Gunna get down there early as I can see this being a bit of a long day!

What time are people going to get down there?

There cant be that many cup direct people and SC with over 6k on them surley?

not enough to queue Friday night anyway

If you have 6000 points or are in the cup direct scheme there is no point in queuing overnight, unless you are that desperate to save £7

How are their systems working in general? The online thing is still shit and, a few seasons back, I always bought in person at the box office with the systems being down every second time I went to use them.

Be patient, Blues.

If its anything like the play off tickets people will already be queing now.
For the play offs me and mate drove down at 6 ish thinking we'd done really well as we joined the end of the queue at the corner of the main stand and platt lane. Wasn't until we reached the ticket office that we realized that the queue went all the way past the north stand along the kippax into the ground down the inside kippax wall through the north stand and out to the ticket office.

PaulPowerShower said:
There cant be that many cup direct people and SC with over 6k on them surley?

not enough to queue Friday night anyway

Thats what I thought, but someone has told me that there are around 7-8k in the cup direct scheme alone! Apparently they will be using the outdoor windows at the back of the north stand instead of upstairs so people wont be snaking through the souviner shop!

Just hope its not pissing it down!

Manchester la la la la said:
booked a half day off on tues afternoon to get my tickets (as i aint paying 14 quid booking fee etc for two tickets)

hopefully queues wont be too bad by that stage

surely you would have earnt more than that 14 quid in the half day of work though?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.