The club are expecting people to start queing Friday night!

Im not even going

The semis shouldnt be in London its wrong

im making a stand against the FA - I am not paying for their financial fuckups

cutting my nose off I know but im stubbon and will vote with my feet

What a marvellous gesture it would be by the ticket office to actually give us some figures to work on, for example: The total No of SC holders. The total No of Cup Scheme members. Then subtracting the No of C.S.M who are not SC holders?
Then to give fans a fair idea, do this: 'At the close of trading each day, post ticket numbers remaining'! Or would that be detrimental to the ticketing office/staff??

There are gonna be a few pissed off SC holders come the last few days when tickets have sold out.

Ive been queing since Wednesday morning. Im third in the queue, the two blokes in front of me only have 100 points each, didnt attend the Reading game and are in the CDS. We've exchanged frosty glances, and Ive muttered something about my 6000 plus points and how cold it was in Kiev, just so they know Im a top blue and theyre a pair of cunts. Ive brought my City quilt, flask and butty box. So as not to lose my place in the queue I'm shitting in old crisp packets and chucking them away when no one is looking. The club are looking after me, Mike Summerbee has just come round with tea and biscuits and Mario Balotelli stopped by to entertain everyone with a display of juggling.I will update later as the queue develops. Its fairly quiet at the moment. Theres two blokes in a white van but I think they might be just fixing the bogs in City square and a scabby dog walked past about noon.

PS you can follow my queuing exploits on Twitter....just look up daft twat in an unecessary queue/dickhead

BillyMC said:
Ive been queing since Wednesday morning. Im third in the queue, the two blokes in front of me only have 100 points each, didnt attend the Reading game and are in the CDS. We've exchanged frosty glances, and Ive muttered something about my 6000 plus points and how cold it was in Kiev, just so they know Im a top blue and theyre a pair of cunts. Ive brought my City quilt, flask and butty box. So as not to lose my place in the queue I'm shitting in old crisp packets and chucking them away when no one is looking. The club are looking after me, Mike Summerbee has just come round with tea and biscuits and Mario Balotelli stopped by to entertain everyone with a display of juggling.I will update later as the queue develops. Its fairly quiet at the moment. Theres two blokes in a white van but I think they might be just fixing the bogs in City square and a scabby dog walked past about noon.

PS you can follow my queuing exploits on Twitter....just look up daft twat in an unecessary queue/dickhead

cheers for the update mate, keep us posted!

i have tied our dog to one of the bollards, she's saving me a place, could someone buy her a sausage butty from the burger van, she'll be hungery and i dont want to leave the queue once i get there.
cheers.

p.s. her name is sally but answers to the name of chum.

de niro said:
i have tied our dog to one of the bollards, she's saving me a place, could someone buy her a sausage butty from the burger van, she'll be hungery and i dont want to leave the queue once i get there.
cheers.

p.s. her name is sally but answers to the name of chum.

That'll be the dog I saw about noon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.