The Cockney Blues Are Coming

guvnors son mcfc

Woke up in London the morning after the final and nipped out of the hotel to buy the papers, The Sun and The Mirror ( both London editions )

City had taken out half page adverts in both papers in bold Sky Blue advertising tickets to the remaining home games at the Etihad.

I know we need to grow but this is everything I hated about our scumbag neighbours.

So in 10 to 15 years time we will have gobby Cockneys picking off rival fans on Wembley way when we are playing there ?

CAM ON YOU FACKIN BLUES

The glory hunting plastics are on their way !

Yet this sort of thing isn't in the Salford Advertiser or the Sale and Altrincham Messenger?

City do some marvellous things but they really do want our ground filled with well-off nobodies from anywhere don't they? which is shit!

Noticed it in the Evening Standard too.
Afraid it's the reality of success.
It's bound to happen to us just like it happened to every other winning outfit..

There have always been Cockney Blues, tbf. The more, the merrier I say.

'Price' of success. I see nothing wrong with it. The very second the takeover happened this was inevitable. We are becoming what we've slated United off for years for, but that's a by product of the take over and a very small price to pay for the success we are lapping up. The club as we see it hasn't changed, it's still our Manchester City. The newcomers and those in far foreign fields will see it as their Manchester City, and the two are completely different to both sets of fans.
This is why it makes me laugh when some fans slag u tied and Liverpool off for the coverage they get, but then demand that exact same kind of coverage based on our current success. In time all that will get lapped up in the press is us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.