The death of VAR

Is it still the case that anfield and old Trafford are the only two grounds in the premier league that can't provide for a pitchside monitor?

Am sure I read prior to the season starting that this was why pitchside monitors could not be used - i.e. not every ground could provide for the option safely.
No, think they couldn't provide big screen decision. The pitchside monitoring or rather the lack of it, is a farce.

The fucking line they drew today to try and allow the disallowed Norwich goal. If a builder built you a wall that bent you’d want your fucking money back

Unbelievable.
That decision should have took seconds, yet they dragged it out for 2 or 3 minutes, David Blunkett would have come to a quicker conclusion.

As you say there was only one reason for it. which as usual is to try and screw us over.

VAR as relegated bournemouth. The goal sheff utd scored v villa that was never given even though the villa keeper is stood behind the post in the net with the ball in his hands, as fucked up bournemouth. They will go down now and probably end up like bolton in time. The FA should hang their heads in shame. But hey villa have more fans so more likes/hits and viewing figures for their games when on sky/bt than the "poor lickle cherries".
If there was any reason that this country's football authorities are corrupt with the use of VAR then this is the biggest incident of the many we've had this season. If only bournemouth could of borrowed one of utd's 14 league penalties this season it would of been bye bye villa

VAR as relegated bournemouth. The goal sheff utd scored v villa that was never given even though the villa keeper is stood behind the post in the net with the ball in his hands, as fucked up bournemouth. They will go down now and probably end up like bolton in time. The FA should hang their heads in shame. But hey villa have more fans so more likes/hits and viewing figures for their games when on sky/bt than the "poor lickle cherries".
If there was any reason that this country's football authorities are corrupt with the use of VAR then this is the biggest incident of the many we've had this season. If only bournemouth could of borrowed one of utd's 14 league penalties this season it would of been bye bye villa

That was Hawk eye not VAR.
It was shite either way and shouldn't have happened.
Had that happened today in the last round of fixtures then I should imagine there'd be hell to pay.

I was speaking to a Villa fan today who said he can't enjoy it as they'll throw the Sheffield game at us.

I replied 'fcuk em as it's swings and roundabout's, not your fault as you don't make the rules, plus you can guarantee you'll get one against you sooner or later'.
Unless you play in Red of course.

That was Hawk eye not VAR.
It was shite either way and shouldn't have happened.
Had that happened today in the last round of fixtures then I should imagine there'd be hell to pay.

I was speaking to a Villa fan today who said he can't enjoy it as they'll throw the Sheffield game at us.

I replied 'fcuk em as it's swings and roundabout's, not your fault as you don't make the rules, plus you can guarantee you'll get one against you sooner or later'.
Unless you play in Red of course.
Var had a minute and nine seconds to over rule it even though hawk eye missed it and still didn't change it
Hawk eye apologised at once var never even responded, run by idiots and crooks

How Burnley were not given a penalty yesterday in the first half was incredible, right in front of jon moss, yet he sees penalties for the scum from all angles and unsurprisingly var backed him

Yup VAR has managed to give us the same atrocious decisions that we had before VAR.

And when I think of how decisions are now arrived at with a team of VAR refs practically voting which way the decisions go its no wonder the history clubs get the decisions - because it is STILL subjective!

Yup VAR has managed to give us the same atrocious decisions that we had before VAR.

And when I think of how decisions are now arrived at with a team of VAR refs practically voting which way the decisions go its no wonder the history clubs get the decisions - because it is STILL subjective!
The VAR refs at Stockley Park should be independent of the gangster outfit PGMOL, ideally from overseas. With all the money swilling around the Premier League, I’m sure they could tempt a pool of recently retired foreign refs to do the gig. But that would be acknowledging the elephant in the room - that our homegrown officials are at best not up to the job, at worst biased and/or bent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.