the earth is flat...apparently

Lol...

Astral projection is fucking great and inter dimensional travel is so far the best experience of my current life.
Second being City league win under Mancini.

I'm only stating this now as I feel the whole FE theory is bollocks and irrelevant anyway as we are all one.

One Energy.

We can explore vast areas instantaneously if we allow ourselves to be open and expand our energy from the current trap we are in known as the Human Body.

Round or flat? Who gives a fuck.
That all sounds intriguing. I've no doubt that something as interesting and powerful as this has been comprehensively studied and your assertions objectively confirmed.

dipping height in nautical miles = 2.08 * (sqrt of eye height meters + sqrt of object height meters )
For me that would be 2.08*(1.322+23.51)
=51.66NM or 59.5 statute miles.

Not fucking surprising you can see it!

We use dipping height in navigation all the time to find range! But that requires science rather than fantasy.
Bet you learnt that in school. That's the government telling you stuff they want you to believe. How can you be so gullible?

There are many ways to Meditate.
You'll find your own way with practice.

The way I meditate now is very different to how I meditated 5yrs ago.

It depends on what I wish to achieve.

If it's a state of "nothingness" then I achieve this, as my mind becomes completely empty, I have no thoughts, only full relaxation.

In other areas I've explored such as deep conscious state of mind I've reached pure happiness.
I've felt so joyous/happy words can't describe it.

Again, I've used what's known as "Lucid Dreaming"
Which allows me to control my dreams.
Ever had those dreams which feel slightly real?
Increase that awareness by Ten, and then add the possibility of you being able to dream whatever you want.

Want to drive Mansours Lamborghini?
You can.

How?

*Earphones
*personal space where you will not be disturbed whatsoever.
*access to YouTube with a smartphone.

Once on youtube, earphones on.
Look for :

Guided meditation for beginners.

Pick which video you are drawn too.

I like a new yorker named Paul Santisi

https://www.youtube.com/user/directimpactshow

Practice the guided meditations.
Practice makes perfect.

Don't expect to be The Dalai Lama after a few weeks of youtube videos.

When meditating, try to keep your posture, so sat on the floor, maybe with your back on a cushion or wall.
This helps keep you aware/awake and conscious.

Go through the guides on youtube.

Once done, then you can start evolving into more realms of meditation such as Chanting.

Om or Aum chanting is one of them.
Kundalini chanting is also highly powerful and can help your mind and body so much.

I've repeatedly chanted "Om" for 4hrs straight at night time.
Stating awake whilst resting.
Very enlightening experience.

Once you've evolved your meditation, this is when you will start to become more aware/conscious of who you really are.
This energy which is Infinite awareness.
This energy is capable of anything.

Once you go there, that's when astral projection and lucid dreaming come in.

I have meditated in Piccadilly gardens with thousands of people around me but I've practiced this so much.

You can get there, just practice.
Cheers mate....I'm going to give it a go...I feel that everything is connected and by this I mean the planet the universe, animals, plants, humans, everything and I don't know why I feel this way....I'm not really after the things you've mentioned in your post but I do feel there is more to us than we are...Am I right in thinking that it makes you look at things very differently and everything you thought was important becomes insignificant.

Sorry to anyone if by asking this of Ste I have gone off track with the thread

I go beyond however and through MY OWN experience, I firmly believe in a multi dimensional system whereby we are all just Energy, be it humans, animals, trees, everything is Energy and what you're in right now is somewhat a spacesuit in this specific dimension we call the human experience.

This sounds like nonsense but it's scientifically supported. In fact it's mainstream science.

You are literally just a big collection of energy. Atoms are often pictured as a central nucleus with things orbiting around it but we now know this to be incorrect (though it's still used as a useful illustration).

All particles are excitations of a quantum field in some form or another. What we call spacetime is literally a bunch of energy fields that permeate the entire Universe and all that exists in the Universe in some format was an excitation of one of those fields. This is why the Higgs field was such an important discovery - it's how energy turns into mass and how instead of a Universe full of energy we have a Universe full of things*

Don't forget the famous physics equation of all time, e=mc^2. Where c^2 is the speed of light squad, e is energy and m is mass. This shows conclusively that mass and energy are literally the same thing expressed differently - mass is just a clumped together form of energy.

This doesn't mean "astral projection" and "inter dimensional mind travel" is true. Just that everything in the Universe's base form is energy. But that shouldn't really be surprising when you consider that we're able to move.

* It's not actually, but it's close enough for the analogy.

Cheers mate....I'm going to give it a go...I feel that everything is connected and by this I mean the planet the universe, animals, plants, humans, everything and I don't know why I feel this way....I'm not really after the things you've mentioned in your post but I do feel there is more to us than we are...Am I right in thinking that it makes you look at things very differently and everything you thought was important becomes insignificant.

Sorry to anyone if by asking this of Ste I have gone off track with the thread

You'll have your own experience bud, like I said.
I see things very differently now.
I see that we are all connected.

That's through my own experience though.
I even dislike using "I" and "me" and so on because well, we are all one.

Damo is far far more knowledgeable on the science side of energy and all that jazz.
I can only go off what experiences have occurred for me and I feel that we are capable of inter dimensional travel.

It seems natural to say we're all connected; we're all born of the universe after all, but I think just because everything is made out of atoms/energy itis too big a stretch to start nudging any magic in.. or magical thinking might be a better way of putting it. It would be too reductionist to mean anything. And we are certainly always alone from birth, everyone has lived their lives alone. How it appears to be a closed system inside everyone's head is something not worked out yet.

Personally my thinking is more in line with this quote from Thomas Mertzinger:
“One potential scenario is that long before neuroscientists and philosophers have settled any of the perennial issues—for example, the nature of the self, the freedom of the will, the relationship between mind and brain, or what makes a person a person—a vulgar materialism might take hold. More and more people will start telling themselves: “I don’t understand what all these neuroexperts and consciousness philosophers are talking about, but the upshot seems pretty clear to me. The cat is out of the bag: We are gene-copying bio- robots, living out here on a lonely planet in a cold and empty physical universe. We have brains but no immortal souls, and after seventy years or so the curtain drops. There will never be an afterlife, or any kind of reward or punishment for anyone, and ultimately everyone is alone. I get the message, and you had better believe I will adjust my behavior to it. It would probably be smart not to let anybody know I’ve seen through the game.”

That's a sad world to live in Joe.
Certainly wouldn't make me mellow.

I know what world I live in.
It's fucking beautiful, just a shame through materialism /capitalism people lose sight of what they truly are and get lost in the rat race.

When you die, you'll see the truth.
Mark my word.

Peace and love

Our world does have 1 or 2 redeeming features pal, I'll concede, but it's not beautiful, it's savage. I wouldn't build another one if I had the power put it that way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.