The End of on Street Parking within walking distance of the Etihad

I have been parking in Clayton for the last 17 years. This is such a ball aches as the public transport system is shit. Took nearly an hour to just get back to Ashton after the match on a Tram.

Interesting that its still not enforced until 25th March. Did anyone park at the car wash or any of the other places near clayton on Saturday and was it easy to get out and away

I have been parking in Clayton for the last 17 years. This is such a ball aches as the public transport system is shit. Took nearly an hour to just get back to Ashton after the match on a Tram.

Interesting that its still not enforced until 25th March. Did anyone park at the car wash or any of the other places near clayton on Saturday and was it easy to get out and away

The vast majority of supporters were still parking in their usual places in and around Clayton at the Chelsea game, I noticed that all the new bays were full as I headed up Ashton New Road after the game. I suspect some supporters took a bit of a gamble after reading on here that they weren't going to start enforcing till March. But I fear the majority who parked up are totally unaware of the upcoming changes.

There were at it before the Chelsea match, charging the gullible a tenner to park.
there was a woman with them one week.....smack rat. Soon as you eyeball them they sneak off to the bridge to leg it. There is a massive triangle of unused land there going to waste.

I’ve heard a rumour that despite the yellow lines in place already none of it comes into force until end of march due to having to give residents notice…. Anyone know if this is true? Didn’t risk it tonight as knowing my luck I’ll get a ticket.
I got told by a fellow blue who had rang the council that that was true. My worry is people after that date will still park and come back to a ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.