The End of on Street Parking within walking distance of the Etihad

I keep reading that’s there’s no parking anywhere near the ground anymore.

Yet every game I see hundreds and hundreds of cars parked on the street, around the back of the old Bank of England and Mitchell Arms pubs. All 5/10 minutes walk to the ground.

I keep reading that’s there’s no parking anywhere near the ground anymore.

Yet every game I see hundreds and hundreds of cars parked on the street, around the back of the old Bank of England and Mitchell Arms pubs. All 5/10 minutes walk to the ground.

According to the council website the new residents parking scheme goes live from 25 March 2024, so any vehicles parked up behind either the Bank of England or the Mitchell Arms for the Arsenal game will be fare game for the parking wardens and will be liable for a parking ticket.

According to the council website the new residents parking scheme goes live from 25 March 2024, so any vehicles parked up behind either the Bank of England or the Mitchell Arms for the Arsenal game will be fare game for the parking wardens and will be liable for a parking ticket.

Fair enough. I don’t follow this thread closely, as I don’t drive.

Was just going off the thread title and assumed it was referring to this season.

yeah its still an option, its a tenner to park their now
Hi, do you know how long before kick off the velodrome opens? Can you pre book? Bringing my 2 year old (!!) on Saturday for the first time so coming by car and worrying about not finding somewhere easy. Official parking booked out!! Thanks

Just walking down the back of Ds to my parents, the new parking lines are painted, anywhere with no lines are no parking.

Screenshot_20240316_145311_Gallery.jpg

Only residential parking after miday and or you have an hrs grace

Residents can buy books of 10 scratch cards though for one time use

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.