The End of on Street Parking within walking distance of the Etihad

Well that could be it for parking, since the yellow lines I've found a little area that seems to be an island in a sea of bays/signs but, I'll not be using it for the Arse game and will see what happens there after the game.

Good luck everyone in finding a viable option and staying ticket free.

Well that could be it for parking, since the yellow lines I've found a little area that seems to be an island in a sea of bays/signs but, I'll not be using it for the Arse game and will see what happens there after the game.

Good luck everyone in finding a viable option and staying ticket free.

Going forward be very careful where you park, there are numerous streets within this new scheme that have no road markings (parking bays) in place whatsoever that indicate you are parked within the new residents scheme.If you drive past this sign your inside the scheme and could end up with a parking ticket.

Attachments

• Eastlands_parking_sign___midday_to_11pm.png
    Eastlands_parking_sign___midday_to_11pm.png
    10.5 KB · Views: 46
Going forward be very careful where you park, there are numerous streets within this new scheme that have no road markings (parking bays) in place whatsoever that indicate you are parked within the new residents scheme.If you drive past this sign your inside the scheme and could end up with a parking ticket.
Yeah, hence tram on the next game to see what happens.

Shocking news from yesterday.

A City fan was run over and killed by thieves stealing his Land Rover parked near Connell College.

Take care out there.

Condolences & RIP.

Shocking news from yesterday.

A City fan was run over and killed by thieves stealing his Land Rover parked near Connell College.

Take care out there.

Condolences & RIP.
Are you sure he was a City fan who was at yesterday's game?
According to GMP the incident took place at 11am yesterday morning.
That's 6.5 hours before KO time,which is a hell of an early start.

After my car got broke in after the Copenhagen game the police rang me yesterday and wanted me to close the case as they had no evidence despite me giving them an address where the earbuds were showing at and despite my having a large rock in my possession which was on my front seat with possible finger prints on and despite one of the houses opposite having a ring door bell with possible footage . But the police arnt allowed to go to the house with the address I gave them. They haven't bothered sending forensics to get prints of the rock as they say it would shouldn't show any. They said they won't knock on the house of the possible doorbell footage as the people 'probably' wont share the footage.
But they won't me to sign off the case so they can add to the figures.
What little faith I had in the police has quickly gone over the last week.

Are you sure he was a City fan who was at yesterday's game?
According to GMP the incident took place at 11am yesterday morning.
That's 6.5 hours before KO time,which is a hell of an early start.
Definitely a City fan,a friend of a friend.

Didn't say he was at the match.

Condolences to his family.

ps..my Land Rover was stolen from the same area 6 years ago.

Loaded into a covered trailer and never seen again.

Police attitude/action appalling !!

After my car got broke in after the Copenhagen game the police rang me yesterday and wanted me to close the case as they had no evidence despite me giving them an address where the earbuds were showing at and despite my having a large rock in my possession which was on my front seat with possible finger prints on and despite one of the houses opposite having a ring door bell with possible footage . But the police arnt allowed to go to the house with the address I gave them. They haven't bothered sending forensics to get prints of the rock as they say it would shouldn't show any. They said they won't knock on the house of the possible doorbell footage as the people 'probably' wont share the footage.
But they won't me to sign off the case so they can add to the figures.
What little faith I had in the police has quickly gone over the last week.
You can’t get fingerprints on a rock unfortunately
Hope that clears it up for you why no forensics

Doesn’t clear up why they “aren’t allowed” to go to the house where the guy is reported stolen goods have been traced to.

What sort of nonsense is that?
I didn’t say it did!
I find that a bizarre one to be honest, I guess it’s due to lack of resources, which I realise is shit
Perhaps there should also be more vitriol aimed at the scumbags who stole the i-pods
Total utter thieving scum

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.