The fans are bigger at Spurs

Spurs , the only football team with an adjective named after them ....

Doing a spurs ; to completely bottle it when having something in the palm of your hand

Or even ...

Spursy ; to fail when all odds are in your favour

Even the piss can had them marked with his 'lads it's fucking spurs ' comment

Joke of a club with delusions beyond their actual achievements. The cockneys have always had a chip on their shoulder that the real power in English football resides in the north west , not their world famous city with its collection of mediocre clubs

Jesus, talk about slanting the stats in your favour.

Aguero scored 24 in 30 games last season.
Kane scored 25 in 38 games last season.

You're claiming Aguero isn't as good because he didn't score in the games he didn't play in! He's good, but he's not that good.

Guessing you've not seen us play much this year, but Silva has been playing as number 8 for most of the season. He's got the highest average rating by far in the Manchester Evening News based on every game this season. He's probably been our best player this season - certainly the most consistent. Far from being "finished" he's playing some of the best football of his career, just in a slightly different role.

Perhaps you're getting confused between players who stand out on MOTD and players who run football games? But the fact you are mentioning Christien Erikssen in the same sentence as David Silva is a bit cringeworthy and actually pretty disrespectful.

You've got a better keeper and two better full backs. Other than that none of your players would get in our strongest 11. Perhaps Alli would run DeBruyne close, but I'd still have DeBruyne.

A lot of Spurs fans got their nose put out of joint when City overtook them in the top 4 as they felt it was their right to get in the top 4 "the right way" whatever the fuck that means. Apparently drawing your wealth from your fan base from north London, Essex and the south east - the most wealthy region in Europe, and being owned by a tax exile, is far more worthy than having a Middle Eastern investor who has already doubled the value of his investment in 8 years.

City's reputation used to be as a club that managed to balls things up for themselves, snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, cups for cock ups, typical City. We've managed to change that reputation and won 2 PL titles. Tottenham have always had a reputation as being pushovers, physically and mentally weak, chokers, bottle merchants, St Totteringhams day. If last season taught us anything, it's that Tottenham are still worthy of the description.

So Alderweireld and Vertonghen don't get into your best side in front of Stones or Otamendi? Come off it mate.

So Alderweireld and Vertonghen don't get into your best side in front of Stones or Otamendi? Come off it mate.

It must piss you off immensely that your owners only interest is making a profit. Every decent player you get will be sold and go on to a more ambitious club. It's great having an owner that actually wants to win things and puts trophies before dividends to the shareholders.

Spurs are one of the biggest names in football, we invented good football with the push and run style of the 50's. First British side to do the double last century, first British side to win a major European trophy.
I think you are living in the past.
Do Spurs make into the top ten revenue making clubs?
No...didn't think so.
Manchester City 524.9 million (5th)
Spuds 279.7 million (12th)
Who's the bigger club now then??

Fuck me are you still here, do one you are not wanted!
Fucking feeder club, that's all you are and ever will be, deluded doesn't even cut it just go away!

To be fair I'd swap Spurs' entire back four with ours in a heart beat. I know they play a back 3 but you catch my drift.

To be fair I'd swap Spurs' entire back four with ours in a heart beat. I know they play a back 3 but you catch my drift.
Don't worry, if they are good they won't be there long, Poch will probably take them with him when he gets a job with a big club, not a feeder club with knuckle dragger deluded pricks for fans :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.