The football replay you hate the most

Curious if you have a replay of a goal or moment in football that you are sick to death with?

For me it has to be that fucking Paul Gascoigne goal against Scotland. I thought it was overplayed to begin with, with them showing it every tournament or England game but they have gone into overdrive with it this Euro's and I feel I have seen it about 500 times in the last two weeks.

sterling’s disallowed goal against Spurs. Horrible to watch it unfold

I'm sure there are plenty I'm not thinking of but the Keane tackle on Haaland is one that comes to mind, if only for the fact that there was never a better invitation for someone to knock his fucking teeth out and nobody went for it.

Colin Hendry's own goal at the Swamp which was credited falsely to the family man.

It'll be the Havertz goal for some time I'd imagine, I've not seen it more than once and I don't intend to. Pretty much anything from that day, I don't even know who lifted the trophy for them.

I look at the Rooney shinner like this. It's designed to keep the rag armchair fan happy. Gives them the sense of relevance they don't have anymore so drink it in. Look how far they have to go back for that. We only need to worry when they show the Augero moment or Dzekos 6th. Then we'd be like them.
It never gets mentioned but the cross is deflected by Zab ? if it misses Zab the cross hits the sodding corner flag ffs.
Yep the shiner and the Argie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.