The Gathering:

I tell you what though lad.
I dont care how long I have been back home
There will alway be something there to remind me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apologies for the reinsurgence of our bi- yearly Blackpool thread.
I had no idea where to update this bargain that appeared in our mailbox.
When we stayed at the Big Blue it was £90 for the night with full English and a Delux room.

However I ate a dodgy kebab on the way home from Ma Kellys and by four in the morning was emptying my colon and lower bowel into the B-Day begging for an ambulance crew to arrive.

To make me so ill Zorba must have had his hands up his arse scratching his sphincter before prepping my kebab onto Nan.
I felt dizzy and naustious and nearly fainted twice.
I was informed from a savvy traveller that if meat doesnt live in a zoo then dont eat it.
I have never seen a "kebab enclosure" so in future will take heed of advice given !

So next morning the best breakfast in all the land in all the world was missed as the other half mopped her portion up and I just had a slimline tomatoe juice.So now I have a chance of a Montezoomers revenge as the most amazing of deals has re-surfaced.
I update it here so other people can share in the love of this specataculour offing.
If Blackpool makes you cow then look away now.. If Blackpool makes you grin then look on in : /

In the style of sale of the century ... ....
Yes you and a love one will be whisked away to stay at the Big Blue for two nights in a delux room.
This would cost you normally £180 just for B and B.

Here is the deal.......
Two nights with full breakfast fayre in posh surroundings.
Late check out until 13.00 hours on the last day.
You will receive a proper bottle of top notch wine worth at least £18 in your room.
You will receive a full three course meal from the a la carte menue on the first night for two people.
The food is top notch and set in high class restauraunt surroundings with all the trimmings and piped music.
You will receive guaranteed free parking.

All the above for only £140 for everything for 2 people for two nights.That is a steal !
The Big Blue awaits .. Pure Temptation eh ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.