The Great Ticket Cock Up.

wilf9

Queues of over an hour in the Arndale now, People that have been botherd to go to every other round cannot get a ticket. Why oh why didn't they say that the first dayof this offer, is only open to people who have been botherd to go. It's not on (looks like ill be in the gods)

Think they have obviously underestimated the demand.

Do feel sorry for the non seasoncard holders that have been going. Think they should halt sales now and complete it on a loyalty point system for the rest of the tickets.

wilf9 said:
Queues of over an hour in the Arndale now, People that have been botherd to go to every other round cannot get a ticket. Why oh why didn't they say that the first dayof this offer, is only open to people who have been botherd to go. It's not on (looks like ill be in the gods)

wilf you berk! its on sale for seasons all week till sunday?

sput the wonder pig said:
wilf9 said:

stop moaning

Exactly, theres always someone wanting to moan about anything

given up on the phone/website now

just rang hospitality (straight through- no wait) and booked the 1894 Club Package for £35 + VAT

includes....

ticket in East Stand level 2 on halfway line

car parking

programme

complimentary pie

cash bar

wilf9 said:

this is cup fever mate,,,,,,,i'm lovin it that the demand is so high...means where goin in the right direction.....although been on the phone all morning and still have,nt got mine....

Right my season ticket is in 218, i havent phoned up yet but surely they will be keeping my seat open. I have been to every home Uefa game this season and cannot be arsed sitting in the fucking 3rd tier or family stand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.