The Great Ticket Cock Up.

C_T_I_D said:
kbb said:
simple really join the cup scheme - they send u a tkt - no queuing just need to be prepared to go to every game which I do anyway so not a problem (and you get further 50 points for joing the scheme)

WRONG

They reserve you a ticket for the previous round and this round and you must confirm your attendance. Look online (if poss) and realise that your ticket should still be classed as 'PEND' which means they're awaiting confirmation. If you do not confirm, your ticket will be released on general sale this coming Sunday!!

That only applied in previous rounds to Level 3 S/T holders like myself. We had to ring up to arrange an alternative seat but other Cup Tickets scheme members were dealt with automatically, that's the whole point of the scheme.

wilf9 said:
??? Stop moaning, Why should i miss out because the plastic fan wants a ticket. Im sorry if im offending people, but if it was £25 like the last round would there have been a queue? I don't think so.

Here's an idea; why not buy a season ticket, then you'll have the option to get your cup ticket in your own seat for the first 5 days of any subsequent offer such as this one!

You seem to be having a dig at people who haven't been to previous rounds in this particular competition, when your gripe seems to indicate that you are not loyal enough to go to every game in a different competition (ie, the premier league).

You can't have it both ways - don't sell yourself as Mr loyal & berate everyone else, when your own attendance record aint looking too water-tight from where I'm sitting.

True_Blue69 said:
Get a seasoncard is the simple answer, no woriies about any match then

Got one but not confirming my seat and letting it go to someone else (general public) as I got one through my place of work i.e. representatives at my work place selling them!!

C_T_I_D said:
kbb said:
simple really join the cup scheme - they send u a tkt - no queuing just need to be prepared to go to every game which I do anyway so not a problem (and you get further 50 points for joing the scheme)

WRONG

They reserve you a ticket for the previous round and this round and you must confirm your attendance. Look online (if poss) and realise that your ticket should still be classed as 'PEND' which means they're awaiting confirmation. If you do not confirm, your ticket will be released on general sale this coming Sunday!!

I've been on the direct debit scheme all season - are you saying they won't send tkts for this one?

I understand I've had to confirm when level 3 (where my tkt is) has been closed but surely I get one automatically for this one as level 3 is open??

I'm on direct debit too and normally get the tickets through but you need to confirm this round. They hold the ticket till Sunday so it might be worth letting it die down to confirm later.

The website seems to be running alright!!!
Just keep pressing F5, it took about 5 mins but after that it was sweet!

Keep trying everyone!!!!

I can see peoples point of veiw I've been to all the UEFA cup matches in 110. To be fair, first tickets should have gone to CC holders then open sale. I managed to get through about 11ish and got tickets but I couldn't get two together. I'm lucky I'm on sick at the moment, had I been at work I'd of been bombed out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.