The Harry Kane Team 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Games like today prove why they will never be anything but mediocre,while being more than happy to sell their best players.

Bottlers.

I think they are just overrated. The have one really good player in Eriksen. They will beat most of the so called fodder in the league
and have the odd good game against one of the best. But they never have any consistency and are mainly bloody awful away from home.
Which is a good job, that their home form has picked up, apart from today.

DbUrSHbX0AANiGY.jpg:large
Hahaha

Did anyone hear Pochetino's post match comments? Something along the lines of "We must do more if with me or another manager..." If Pep said that i would be quietly rather worried he was leaving. Certainly comes across as laying some ground for that kind of action.

Did anyone hear Pochetino's post match comments? Something along the lines of "We must do more if with me or another manager..." If Pep said that i would be quietly rather worried he was leaving. Certainly comes across as laying some ground for that kind of action.

He's been looking and sounding a bit Que Sera, lately.

Sounds like Podgytina fancies a change.
I think the pressure of having to deliver and constantly being met with Levy holding the same rigid plans as before will start to vex him. It would start to grate on any worker, having calls to deliver when the bosses are not meeting you along the road will chip away at the stoutest of work mentality. We can be pretty sure PSG would welcome him with open arms to should he want to be the big fish for a while no matter the size of the pond, especially if it pays like we imagine it will.

Who would Spurs get if he did bugger off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.