The home support is terrible

worsleyweb said:
Enjoyed the atmosphere today and the Poznan. Most enjoyable game this year for me apart from the Derby and bayern.

+1. the atmosphere was good, we played good football with high tempo. Loved it.

edit: that above was about the Newcastle game.

I thought yesterday was good in 110 as well. not as good as Sat but good.

I enjoyed the atmosphere in the north stand last night, despite the awful 1st half performance everyone got behind the team. It is weird seeing so many overseas City fans on these nights though, but there was a much better buzz about the place than last season.

all what we need is.....

r2kc2u.jpg

lets go back.... :)

atmosphere in the colin bell stand literally drains me ! every time i try and sing you get looked at as if to say what the fuck are you doing. Its like its an unwritten rule that you don't sing in the colin bell stand. embarrassing !

jaiden said:
atmosphere in the colin bell stand literally drains me ! every time i try and sing you get looked at as if to say what the fuck are you doing. Its like its an unwritten rule that you don't sing in the colin bell stand. embarrassing !

Don't sit there then. It was the same in the Maine Stand, although some with nostalgic memories would have you believe otherwise.

jaiden said:

I agree and I sit in cb3 relocating tier 3 in South stand fed up with atmosphere and sitting next to opposition fans every week!

I quite enjoyed the atmosphere in the South stand last night .
It was better than the last home match I went to Hull .

jaiden said:

Just do what I do, carry on singing and ignore the ones who look at you. Last night I yelled for a Barca player to leave one of our players alone as they were pulling his shirt and it caused much hilarity around me but it didn't stop me shouting or singing. If they don't like it let them go and sit somewhere else. They ain't going to get me to move. Plus against Newcastle I shouted at one of them to save the hugs for the end of the match we were trying to play football, as one of their players put his arms round one of ours!!! And I am not embarrassed either!! (I'm in CB lower by the way)

jaiden said:
If you sing in the Colin bell stand you'll end up on 3rd eye on soccer am

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.