the i'm not renewing thread

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Lavinda I'm still paying for last years season card mate. Not everyone's a millionaire and yes last time I saw you still have to pay for cup games

I've been there mate, that's why I enjoy it while I can.

When I couldn't afford it, I didn't go - easy as that. Priorities are a woman.

It broke my heart when I had to give up my season ticket but I got over it (As much as I hate to say it... being able to watch the odd match on SKY helped).

GazC said:
Lavinda Past said:
GazC said:
You've only had a season ticket for a year, with all due respect you've not had to continually swallow the price increases.

Where do I say I've only had a season ticket for a year...?

It cost me 3d (1p) to get in the first time I watched City. Price increases? Shit happens - swallow 'em or don't go.

In your first post on this forum.

My point was you're not subjected to the price increase as the discount for renewing early means you're paying the same as last year. Top attitude, by the way.

Fair point - As mentioned earlier, priorities led to me giving up season tickets for a good few years... I still went when I could afford it and be able to get tickets, which was pretty easy up until a couple of years ago ;)

As long as the kids want to go, I'll take them. If at some point they don't want to go and I end up as 'Billy no mates', I'll have to think twice about driving for 4+ hours each way...

Time to move back near Manchester in the next few years methinks...

On the subject of the discount, I think the DD helps a lot.

It's just a shame they had to name it after Dismal Dave :)

Vicar said:
johnpercival80 said:
im half and half im in the family stand with my lad who doesn't wanna go next season, wont get back in the CB and dunno if I fancy sitting on my own lol, considering blue, and champions league scheme and pick and choose games as I wish
If you go blue you can't join any cup schemes

Didn't know that, cheers dude, should hopefully get tickets still,

johnpercival80 said:
Vicar said:
johnpercival80 said:
im half and half im in the family stand with my lad who doesn't wanna go next season, wont get back in the CB and dunno if I fancy sitting on my own lol, considering blue, and champions league scheme and pick and choose games as I wish
If you go blue you can't join any cup schemes

Didn't know that, cheers dude, should hopefully get tickets still,
you'll definitely get tickets but you can't join any cup scheme unless a seasoncard holder

glad,SOME,of you will not be renewing,it means my brother and his son,will be able to get a season ticket,(he is not a jcl just lapsed) hopefully he will be able to get a ticket near me instead,of the guy next to me who has a face like a smacked arse and is allways,moaning about "his match day experiance" happy days .

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Blue>Red said:
A mate of mine, Rob, has had his taken off him for reasons that are a bit controversial. He says he was going to give it up anyway as hes just lost his job and has decided on moving out of the country. Hes thinking Italy, Monaco or Paris.
Good seat he had. Near the halfway line. I'm sure the club won't have any problem finding someone else to take it.

He gets to sit next to an elderly gentleman, who seems a little lonely.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Ah you see I am exploring many avenues of a season card, might even share one with someone from Manchester, might only get crap games in but would make me go. Farringdon was a strange place also so im sure Paddington will be fine

This lad Shem is looking at the possibility of a Minibus for usual matches with a fare of £25 so that'll cut transport costs right down. If I could avoid having to use Virgin Trains at all then I would.

There's usually tickets going too so even if it's not your turn to use the Seasoncard then you can probably squeeze in somewhere.

I don't know if anyone has quoted this statistic on here yet, but the extra income from the new TV deal means that every premier league club could afford to reduce season ticket prices by £600. They could cut your season ticket by £600 and still have the same amount of money to pay players, etc, etc.

Obviously I'm not suggesting that they cut prices to that extent, but it is a fact that despite the enormously increased money coming in to the game, we will experience no reduction in ticket prices. (Same goes for away matches too.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.