The Labour Party

To be balanced the Iraq situation and Blair being enthralled with being the presidents new bestie was not good and deserved criticism. Brown and Labour got binned because of the economy and Brown not being Blair.

It was as usual middle England that did the damage as per usual not 'little che's'
Oh too true but the point I was making is that Labour leaders should never try to assuage the sensitivities of the 'Che's in order to effect real progressive change. You simply can't do anything sat on the opposition benches.

Oh too true but the point I was making is that Labour leaders should never try to assuage the sensitivities of the 'Che's in order to effect real progressive change. You simply can't do anything sat on the opposition benches.

That depends on what the Che's want I guess. I genuinely think the Corbyn manifesto without Corbyn and a couple of others would win the general election this time quite easily. And I ain't a Labour voter.

In my lifetime I haven't seen the country so pissed off with a sitting govt. It's why I am quite annoyed that such a position may be squandered by the Southgate of politics. If things don't change now they never will.

That depends on what the Che's want I guess. I genuinely think the Corbyn manifesto without Corbyn and a couple of others would win the general election this time quite easily. And I ain't a Labour voter.

In my lifetime I haven't seen the country so pissed off with a sitting govt. It's why I am quite annoyed that such a position may be squandered by the Southgate of politics. If things don't change now they never will.
TBF the Tories have lost the election regardless of who stands against them.

They have accepted a pretty dreadful women into their party for the sake of soon to be forgotten headlines. Its quite frankly pathetic but that's politics. They haven't even come out of it well.

Top move it wasn't.
I am always reluctant to ascribe this description to a middle aged woman, because it’s so frequently deployed as a lazy trope, but she’s clearly unhinged and completely unlikable. As you say, a dreadful woman.

Corbyn was basically promising absolutely anything and everything and he still lost because he had no answer to the one thing that people were bothered about.

People are now bothered about other things but I still don't think that Corbyns plans are the solution. His solution barely matched a pre-COVID world let alone the post-COVID one where we're now massively burdened economically. This isn't 2019, COVID cost us around £400bn so imagine what that could of been spent on had COVID not happened however it did happen and so it is now our burden.

This is not the time for revolution. Instead we need a calm, competent and measured government which is preferably as uncontroversial as possible. We need somebody to start getting stuff done instead of fighting pointless political battles which just argue about it.

Corbyn was basically promising absolutely anything and everything and he still lost because he had no answer to the one thing that people were bothered about.

People are now bothered about other things but I still don't think that Corbyns plans are the solution. His solution barely matched a pre-COVID world let alone the post-COVID one where we're now massively burdened economically. This isn't 2019, COVID cost us around £400bn so imagine what that could of been spent on had COVID not happened however it did happen and so it is now our burden.

This is not the time for revolution. Instead we need a calm, competent and measured government which is preferably as uncontroversial as possible. We need somebody to start getting stuff done instead of fighting pointless political battles which just argue about it.

And the man who grabs a deranged Tory just for a little show in the commons is that guy? :-)

You think that £400bn would have been spent on things we actually need if it wasn't for Covid?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.