The lad Caicedo..

Lee-ManCity said:
bluejase said:
ive seen that its gone down as an Carson OG, wtf is all that about? Would the same thing happen if ronaldo had scored that?
twats.
as for caicedo, the guy has to start friday, make him captain ffs!!
lets fuckin make him manager aswell, hed do better than that tool

We dont need a selection committee Robinho is the manager.

Emelec said:
Felipao as he's known is suppose to be leaving in January. Too bad the transfer to Hertha berlin fell thru earlier but PSG and Napoli are after him. PSG boss had words with him when they played Man City.. After all the negativity, shite treatment and impatience really did this footballer in and I hope he leave ASAP.. A tremendous amount of patience have been given to other players with tons of experience worth millions of Pounds and have produce squat. JO? never heard of him..good luck with that hack..FUERZA FELIPAO

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.felipecaicedo20.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.felipecaicedo20.com/</a>

Emelec a football team in Ecquador..... welcome Felipao !!!

He has balls to try that cause if that doesn't come off he looks like a bellend. Quality touch of genius from the guy.

CAICEDO FOR MANAGER.

What's the tally? 4 goals in less than 90 minutes of football? Man city fan might get what they wanted. their 5 million pounds back they paid for Felipao. Napoli needs a striker so Lavezzi can come off of him.

caicedo, he is a really handful for defenders
has good technique and vision

but an arsehole seen him a trafford centre xmas eve when i was with
my little lad and he wont even stop for an autograph

BRADZ CTID said:
but an arsehole seen him a trafford centre xmas eve when i was with
my little lad and he wont even stop for an autograph

pmsl

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.